Plushie surgery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duskullgirl

Reaction score
My little stuffed tanuki Recently had to have surgery on his arm because he hurt it while we were exploring a random forest D,: . But, He's okay now. I have to make him a little bandage to wear over the stitches for a couple weeks while he heals.

Miikii (my tanuki) has also had stitches in his back from when he lost a lot of stuffing in a freak blackberry-picking accident, and he also had some stitches in his chest from when he had an encounter with a creek while we were camping. My little tanuki has been through a lot. ^.^

Only one of them is a raccoon. Coontail is a coon, but the other two are tanukis. ^.^

They're adorable :)

I do surgery on my own toys.

I cut the tags off them.

First I say 'Now, this won't hurt a bit...'

Then... SNIP! Haha, I still do that kind of thing. :D

Aww... they're adorable. :3

I don't do surgery on my own toys. I'm not good at stitching. =]

THEY'RE SO CUTE!

Once I had this toy bear and I brought him to school. Someone threw him out of the school grounds, and he was there, right next to the fence. So I grabbed his body, while his head was still stuck on the other side of the fence and pulled and pulled like crazy. Then guess what? HIS HEAD CAME OFF. But I was lucky enough to be going over to my friend's house that day and her Mum fixed his head. :)

But yeaaaah, your toysies are the cutest. <3

I can't really stitch or sew, so I try to avoid my stuffed animals getting any injuries.

They're really cute though. x3 (Talking about yours)

I thought the topic title said plastic surgery at first. x.x

Neat topic. ^^

Sadly, I outgrew all my plushies and gave them all away D': If it's the sewing, I flat-out suck at it. Instead of fixing them up, I probably would've ended up killing them. When I was a kid, I was pretty careful about tearing/ripping/younameit them. If I did, my Mom would help me fix them so that they'll all be better :) Miikii makes a cute tanuki~

I wasn't the only one who thought of plastic surgery, then.

TATS MEAN UR A MEANIE!!! :wacko: :D :D
...that was really uncalled for. And it's not mean.

Anyways...

Those are so adorable! I think I have the same stuffed animal somewhere. =D

I don't really do surgery on my own. I make my mom do it for me. xD I don't wanna try to sew, but at the same time I do. I'm so weird!!!!!...

I never tried to do things like that, though. I give them to my parents to fix. I'm not good at sewing unless voo doo dolls are okay, cause with their stitching, you don't HAVE to be neat with it. :) It's so cute, your little plushies!

My cousin makes clothes for her plushies and dolls... :) I wish I knew how to do that...

Awesome. The sewing of the plushie's are so neat and well done.

I need to learn how to sew and crap soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back