Plz Click!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaosMIMI

Reaction score
i just joined the site Zooreka and i need lotsa people to click everyday so i can adopt new animals. please click both these links if u have time ;) KaosJade and this is KaosJade2

*Edited - links removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know that is advertising. Put it in your signature and it won't be!

Hello kaosMIMI,

Advertising your personal site on TamaTalk is NOT aloud. You may put your website in your signature. You also cannot advertise your site using the Personal Messanger. Here is the topic which says "No Advertising Aloud". Please read all the pinned topics carefully so you aren't breaking rules :lol:

//Tama*Lover

yeah. a guide might close this. they close it if it is advertising certain things on a diffrent website. but they don't mind if its in your siggy!

It's okay just put it in your signature and people will come! Everyone makes mistakes. :)

its okay. you didn't know, its fine. just put it into your siggy and everyone can look at it! yaya!

Hi KaosMIMI,

I think the other members have explained things pretty well however, I'd still like you to have a read through: No Personal Website Advertisements.

It will provide you with information in regards to what you can and can't post on TamaTalk with links. There are also a few suggests about where you can place your links e.g. your signature. ;)

Thanks for your cooperation! :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back