PLZ HELP ME GET A SERTAIN TAMA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchifan

Reaction score
:( HI IM A LIL BIT NEW AND I HAV A HAWIKOTCHI I THINK AND I REALLY WANT A MIMITCHI CAN SOME 1 PLZ EXPLAIN HOW TO GET ONE :huh: :huh: :huh:

haha. wouldn't we ALL want a mimitchi. But mimitchis come from care and love (and the ocasional apple>_<). Just be a good pet owner. NEVER feed your tama snacks, too.

haha. wouldn't we ALL want a mimitchi. But mimitchis come from care and love (and the ocasional apple>_<). Just be a good pet owner. NEVER feed your tama snacks, too.
Not true.

You must get the pencil skill points up high. Make sure it's in thr Mame family. Try and get the pencil skill points as high as you can in the baby and toddler stage. Look at the growth chart that Locky458 provided. Look at the Mame family teens, if you get one of those, get the pencil skill points up high by playing the game, Shapes. If they are higher than all the other skill points then you should get Mimitchi. Also in order to get Mimitchi, you must have a girl amagotchi, if it's a boy, you'll get Mametchi if you do this.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back