PLZ HELP ME! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
I want ababy girl tama on my v4 but i keep having boys is there a way to make my generation hav baby girls 4 once?

will i believe it goes randomly that's happened to me with my v4.5 even though they have made it more random on the v4.5's i guess you'll just have to wait and see!

the genders are random i once got 3 boys in a row on my v3 and i got really annoyed!! :furawatchi: :(

Nope. Selecting babies on your tamagotchis is completely random. You get what you get.

well its supposed to be completely random. but i have heard that when the matchmaker comes, if you press a you'll get a girl. if you press b you'll get a boy... or maybe its the other way around?

Yeah, its random.

But when you reset you tamagotchi, (make sure it has died) press reset and it will come with the opposite sex, the one you had before like if you had a girl youll get a boy.

But this does't happen all the time.

Yeahm its a random thing.

Hoped I helped.

Kind Regards

its ebbie

when the matchmaker comes, press B and she will open the bookm to get a baby girl for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back