Plz Help Me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaloverforever

Reaction score
Ok some plz help me if you have the game mario kart for DS plz tell me how to use wifi do I go to WFC match or wat I am confused

OK, are you doing it where it has compatable range? (Good range?) That could be the problem. Just sit near the computer. That usually works with me. :D

Alimania

I tried I doesn't work. I go to WCF or w/e and it say friend code match or something I dont know :lol: :p :) ;) :D :D :huh: :huh:

You need to enter the friend code! :eek:
what are you talkin about?you dont enter a friend code! you go to nintendo WFC and go to nintendo WFC and set it up.

I not sure how to set it up though. my dad set it up for me. :D

I go to Nintendo WFC settings then do i go to Nintendo Wi-Fi connection settings? or Options?

I go to Nintendo WFC settings then do i go to Nintendo Wi-Fi connection settings? or Options?
yes, go to WFC and then wi-fi connection settings. but do you have a router or wirless connection?

Ok some plz help me if you have the game mario kart for DS plz tell me how to use wifi do  I go to WFC match or wat I am confused
I'd buy a DS just for that game. I love MarioKart. :) Especially the SNES version.

Challenge me to a game of MarioKart SNES or Mortal Kombat and you'll get PWNED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back