PLZ HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ploosh

Reaction score
I have a v4 and a v4.5 and I connect them on a daily basis. But today, I connected them and one(my v4.5) said that the connection had failed but the other still left the screen and the [AWAY] sign was on the screen. But where was the tamagotchi!? It came back to the screen a few seconds later but it happened again the next time I connected! HELPPPP!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That sometimes happens. It's happened to me more than one time. Try connecting it more and if it still happens, post it here.

That sometimes happens.  It's happened to me more than one time.  Try connecting it more and if it still happens, post it here.
Yeah. :) But there really is no reason for them not to connect. It does happen, all the time.

They should connect, even though they are different versions. :p

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

It's quite common that one Tamagotchi fails and the other one "connects with itself." Maybe the connection was perfect until the last millisecond or something, maybe because bright light came in through the window suddenly.

:wacko: It happened to me. I think it is quite funny . Do yoiu think so? :p :ph34r: :ph34r:

dont panic: ive had this happen to me lots of times. It doesnt affect the relationship between the tamas, and things like this are normal. You should try connecting at the same time. Hope this works. :angry: :blink: :angry:

:p don't worry it is quite normal for tama's not to connect properly even though they should! ;) :eek:

This has happened to me DOZENS of times. It is nothing to worry about, just wait for your other Tama to come back and connect again. Don't worry, it's not a glitch or anything.

well its happend to me before :ichigotchi: i think that one infa-red didnt pick up the signal of the other infa-red :p

just keep trying to connect and it will go

hope i helped :furawatchi: :ichigotchi:

there are a few explanations for that. If your battery needs to be replaced you won't be able to connect, if one tamagotchi has fallen, or gotten wet, or if one tamagotchi, as me and my friends call it, your tama went around the world, this means that it either connected with someone else's tama or, just connected with no one (we haven't figured that out yet) :mellow: I hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back