plz plz plz HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby~bumble~bee

Reaction score
when i connect my tama 4 and 4.5 together, my friends list(on both) show them as a :) why does it do that??? PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuv baby~bumble~bee

This is normal.

If you connect your Tamagotchi to one which has a character on it which you can not get on your Tamagotchi, that character will appear as Nazotchi in your Friends list.

For example: if you have Tensaitchi on your V4 and Mukimukitchi on your V4.5, they will both appear as Nazotchi in your Friends lists because you can not get a Tensaitchi on a V4.5 and you can not get a Mukimukitchi on a V4.

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because the V4 doesn't have the V4.5 character you are connecting with. By the way, what is the V4.5 character?

Hope I Helped!! :)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Don't worry, when I first saw this I said: AH! My tamagotchi has turned into a weird thing with a hat! :) This is just because the V4 doesn't have the images of the V4.5 characters you cannot get on the V4 in it's "memory". So the character appears as Nazotchi, the secret "mystery" character. This applies to all versions connecting with another version.

Hope I helped!

this happeneds to me too. like everyone else said, its just because the versions dont have the same characters. like if you got a v4 with one of the latest characters and connected with a v1,v2,or v3 it would show up as a :lol:

THANK YOU SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!! you guys helped a lot is there any same characters for the 2, though??? i do not think there is other than the baby thanks again!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :huh: :mimitchi: :rolleyes: :p

Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Ichigotchi, Violetchi, and the oldies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back