PLZ READ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think i could get kickd off for this?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope

• OMG YOUR A EVIL KID!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kool-dudett

Reaction score
alright my secret is.....

i am only 12 and i put i am 14 or w/e and above cuz i thought mi mom wouldnt let me on.... she still doesnt know.. so what do you think???

PLZ DONT KICK ME OFF PLEAZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lolz :ichigotchi: soz for the evil thing i did :ichigotchi:

no i wont... lolz i may change my username buy loggin out and get a new one. i would lose all my post number :furawatchi: but i LOATH my username! its gay (i say gay as in stupid im sorry but its a habbit)

Lol, nobody cares if you lie about your age. So long as you're not 40 saying you're 11. Then there might be some dispute ^.^'
I wouldn't mind someone doing that as long as they not a perverted old man..

>_<!!!!!!!,

BRIAN

Lol, nobody cares if you lie about your age. So long as you're not 40 saying you're 11. Then there might be some dispute ^.^'
Hey! Your back! ^^;; Anyway..people here are the age of 8. Dont be afraid..this is a very friendly site. And..please..if you wish to use a word..please use the actuall meaning of it..so poeple wont get confused.

alrighty i am though 12 not 40 and i am a girl lolz my new one is

the angelic one

kk Good!

Yes well that doesnt really matter if u lie.

You might think its personal...

I know someone (not stating any names) that was 9 but said they were 18 on tamatalk!

Its not that bad but if people ask you like what did you get for you A levels and what college are you at.... it is hards so its best if you wanna lie bout ur age, do it considerably!! I mean dont pretent ur double ur age man!!

I said I was thirteen,just so I could do tamachat! But my mom lets me on this site. Don't worry,things will be fine! :huh:

so? i made myself 15..and im wayy younger then dat! hehehe...

im probably younger then all of u! <_<

hey, i dont think anyone really cares. but why did u post that anyways? cause i mean if someone DOES care THEN you might get kicked off but its nnot like ill be telling anyone

LOL! :angry: Don't worry it's fine!!! I'm only 11 and I signed up for 13 and over! My dad didn't feel like faxing the whole permision slip thing so he said sign up for 13 and over!!!

:angry: *~*Tama_Lover*~* :huh:

Smiles:

@.@ #.# $.$ ^.^ *.* +.+ -Hehehahahoho!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back