plz tell me what happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchilvr2000

Reaction score
okay this is really freaky:

my tama is a teenager. she weighed 97 pounds. but after i opened 2 tresure chests, i looked at its weight, and it was only 32 pounds! my tama wasnt sick, but is there somthing wrong with it? plz tell me this really creeped me out! :angry:

i think so but is it really a glitch? i wonder if the tresure chests had something to do with it... :)

I think thats supposed to happen cause I think it happened to me once.

sometimes when u open a chest, if ur really heavy, itll bring ur weight back to normal. dont worry about it mi hermano

there was 2 tresure chestes.

the first 1 transformed it into an oldie.

number 2 transformed it into a baby.

i think the were the main reason... :p

I guess the chests dont wont u to over feed your tama its trying to send u a message i think so just dont over feed it its bad for ur tamagotchi. Iam sure it wont happen again if you keep your tama at the weights daily basis

Hope that help :)

Treasure chests are a little like a "lucky dip" - sometimes you get good things when you open them, sometimes you get bad things.

It might be happy hearts emptying out or losing weight, other times it could be Gotchi points. Just the luck of the draw :)

weird rite??? that happend 2 mine 2...but i think its a good thing...becuz if ur tama weighs 2 much , then it woud get 1 of those mean/grumpy characters wen its older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back