Pocky's Life with Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the stickers you added to your Tamas! Just wanted to say I understand how you feel about obsession. I was really into BJDs with a friend of mine, but recently she moved on (and literally moved pretty far away from me) and it hit me pretty hard! I almost wanted to get out of the hobby but I told my self that there are others out there that I will find. :) No one is "like the rest of the world" because every single person has something unique! I love reading your log so that shows you fit in somewhere :lol:

I have also been playing WoW for 8+ years. People are always coming and going so I loose some good friends but then make new ones. "Normal" people make fun of me for playing but if it brings me happiness that's all that matters~
Thanks I glad someone likes my log. I try my best with it. While I know everyone is unique I just want to be able to mingle with others better. I get written off by people as odd.(some of my family members even compare me to Luna Lovegood from HarryPotter books) I've heard of those dolls before, very pretty but pricing stops me(also the reason I don't own a devilgotchi). I'm glad you didn't leave your hobby because of what happened. I used to collect MonsterHigh dolls before they got really popular. I also have some that are a little weird like the short lived Pinkie Cooper doll line. The best people (that accept my hobbies) have been the people who have called my Tamagotchi my children. (one of my old coworkers who I still miss working with did this frequently) I think those "normal" people are just jealous.

Four Tamagotchi proved to much for me to handle so I shut down my Tamagotchi Color. First picture is about Tamagotchi and ferrets. If you have ever been owned by a ferret you probably know how inquisitive they are. The other day I was trying to get a picture of my v4.5 when Ella, my fat motherly ferret(I call her this because she grooms her stuffed animals+ plus tries to groom everyone else) decided to investigate last minute. That blurry thing is her. I was able to get the next picture of Urayoung Mametchi. Thinking my troubles were over I looked down to notice my heart plug was missing and a running ferret. I caught up with Baby(named that because shes a crybaby) who was caught red- pawed with the evidence right in her mouth.

ferretstamas%20002.jpg

Ura Young Mametchi and Ella + A thief named Baby (when you hold ferrets like this they yawn/ shes not in pain)

My v4.5 and v2 both evolved. V4.5 turned into Matsuritchi(works at a bank) and my v2 turned into Butterflychi. Today I have two assistants to hold up my tamagotchi for me.

ferretstamas%20006.jpg

Left: SDCC Ghoulia(the rarest doll I own) Right: Pinkie Cooper(these are so weird but I like that about them) and yes she stole Apple White's dress(cloths she came with were ew)

Is it just me or does it look like spaceytchi has fallen asleep in class? Kuchipatchi however is paying attention like the well behaved tamagotchi I raised him to be. I think I'm going to have to let Kuchipatchi go soon. We will see if that is going to happen.

ferretstamas%20001.jpg

Spaceytchi: *Snooze*

Tamagotchi P

Hungry: Full

Happy: Almost Full

Puzzle: Four

Weight: 16g

Gen: 11

V2 Orange Purple Camo

Happy: Full

Weight: 76g

Training : Full

Gen: 2

V4.5 Transparent Green with waves

Weight: 73 g

Training: 9 bars

Funny: 14

Gorgeous: 3

Spiritual: 76

Gen 1

Haven't posted in a long time on this log. Depression, scary thoughts, and anxiety got in the way of basic living. Still not doing great but have gotten a little better. I have a more positive outlook on my body thanks to body positivity. Also disowning a narcissist father helped. I want to get back into things that made me happy. Hope to be posting in this log again.

I decided to pick up a few replica tamagotchi. The first was a p1 with the rainbow shell design. My second was a p2 that had the purple galaxy. When I started it up though something was off about the sound. It would be overly loud during the opening of the game. Returned it for a glitter green p2 instead. Hoping it was just a fluke as I still have shell designs I want to get.

I started the p2 up late last night then shoved the poor baby in my bag. (I was out walking with a friend and didn't want to be rude) Shortly after getting home from our walk they turned into Tonmarutchi.

P1 Rainbows:

Mametchi

Full hearts

P2 clear sparkle green

Tonmarutchi

Full hearts

Disciplined once so far

V2 connection yellow with butterflies

Kabutchi

Missing 1 heart for happy and healthy

I'd love to post pictures but right now but my laptop's charge cord is broken.

I learned the hard way that you can't overfeed the new tamagotchi. Poor Tonmarutchi beeped to death for no reason I could think of other then being overweight. It happened while stuck in a car with a flat waiting on triple AAA.

Today stopped by Gamestop to pick up another Tamagotchi. I think I'm starting to get known as the Tamagotchi lady at this point. Dakota my crazy ferret was with me. He decided my bag was the prefect place to hang out while I tried to get my wallet out to pay. Needless to say there was a lot of "Aws!!!" and "So cute" Got the Mermaid p1 shell.

Rainbow P1

Mametchi

Hunger:Full

Happy:Full

Clear glitter green p2

Tonmarutchi

Mermaid p1

Marutchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday the Tamagotchi and I went to Fright fest. It was crowded and just got worse as the night went on. The tamas got to ride Houdini's Great Escape. Lines were just to long for more. Marutchi and Tonmarutchi didn't want to go to sleep and miss out on the fun. I was finally able to get them settled down for the night. Mametchi and I spent the rest of the time enjoying the creepy scenery.

Today I just watched poor Mametchi pass away a few minutes ago. He was 15. He was really out of shape. I really hate the game on the p1 and prefer the p2 game. RIP Mametchi.

In happier news Tonmarutchi grew legs and became Tongaritchi.

Clear glitter green P2:

Tongaritchi

Happy:One missing heart

Mermaid P2:

Marutchi

Happy:Two missing happy hearts

Well this didn't turn out the way I planned. I've been keeping his weight down, giving time outs, and filling his hearts as soon as one is empty. Tongaritchi evolved today... into Zuccitchi. I really wasn't trying for this guy. (Little guy is cute enough though)

Marutchi turned into Tamatchi a few days ago. Tonight they evolved Masktchi. This was not a surprise as I wanted a different care character this time.

Might try for the secret characters with these two. Must have missed a time out at some point with Tongaritchi.

mermaid p1

Masktchi

Hungry:Full

Clear glitter green p2

Zuccitchi

Hungry:Full

Happy:full

It's been awhile again. So after not sleeping well for five days I bought something, at three in the morning...

Note to self: Not the best time to make expensive purchases while being sleep deprived.

So now I own a purple and white Devilgotchi. He has been with me seven days so far. Possibly the loudest Tamagotchi I have ever owned. I've wanted a Devilgotchi for a long time. I always made excuses why I shouldn't get one. Out of all the 97 tamagotchi (excluding p1/p2/angelgotchi) I really don't have an interest in owning the others. I want to own the black shell design someday but right now my credit card is still crying.

Thrusday May Twenty third:

My package arrived  with me rushing to the mailbox to ask if I had a package. Once inside I opened the package and put in some batteries. The little bat turned into Devlitchi. We went to the supermarket together to pick up some things for the holiday. I checked his time to find it off. I fixed the time and went on with my day. A few hours later I had the same problem. I was horrified at the thought if something being wrong with him. Luckily it hasn't happened since. Right now he is a misbehaved little Bakedebirutchi who keeps trying to wake me up at night.

⁸Today Mimitchi and Bakedebirutchi came to work with me. While Mimitchi behaved her self Bakedebirutchi threw food and slacked  off in the middle of a game. 

After work we ran to get some groceries. Mimitchi pointed out some redused Bella Mushrooms which seemed good for dinner. Ended up with creamy mushroom sauce from leftover ingredients. (possibly breakfast I feel like having a roasted veggie omelet now for breakfast)

Clear green glitter 20th P2:

Mimitchi

Devilgotchi

Bakedebirutchi 

Hungry: One empty pie

Star: One empty star

Devilpoints: 70

I was waiting on the white 20th anniversary M!x in the mail. Yesterday they finally came. It's so pretty. I decided to start it up. I currently have my blue melody M!x running though not sure for how long. Four Tamagotchi at once may be to much for me. I don't want my fire to fizzle out before I even get my Tamagotchi On. I preordered the Magic Green one. I've also started collecting connection Era Tamagotchi. So many different and unique shell designs.

Bakedebirutchi evolved into Debirudori a few days ago. Not the character I was going for but still pretty cute.

Devilgotchi

Debirudori 

Stars: Full

Devil Points: 45

Clear green with glitter 20th p2:

Mimitchi 

Weight: 30 lbs

Blue Melody M!x

Happy: Low (so hard to fill)

White 20th Anniversary M!x

Happy: mid range 

Debirudori left me tonight. I had my Devilgotchi muted at my friends request. I neglected most of my Tamagotchi tonight. My friends kitty is very sick and it isn't looking good Wanted to support her through this rough time. 

Not much to update on other than on my 20th anniversary m!x I have a Mametchi.

Sadly my friends cat has end stage cancer. Moki was one of the most unique kitties ever. If she was bored she would bring you her toy and plop it at your feet. All the while looking up expectantly at you. She also would beg for all kinds of food. You could be eating broccoli, it didn't matter. Her best friend was a dog, who she would try to steal food from. Her life started out a little rough but she lived eight years of her life with one of the kindest humans I know. 

Latest posts

Back