Poe's Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoesRaven

Reaction score
Well howdy everyone :) this is my first ever tama log and I am going to try and update it as often as I can. Well let us begin. I will be starting this log with my two recent tamagotcis, my V3 and my Tamagotchi+color.

First off with little Kyle [named after south parks Kyle cause I have been obsessed with it recently <_< ] who was so eager to start his life that while he was in my bag he started up before his name was spelled right, now it is Kylha... yes very creative there Kyle -_- . Sadly when Kyle decided to cry out I was walking back home from a friend's house carrying a bunch of bags so I had to stop and put everything down and check what was going on because I didn't expect him to be up and running. Well it was no issue I feed and played with him and continued on my way. Oh and just now he evolved into Tamatchi :) woo! Doing good so far! Though personally as nice as a Mametchi is I am hoping for a Woolitchi because I just find it plain adorable. Well at the moment he is two hearts down in both happiness and hunger, gonna have to take care of that.

And now for my +color

She evolved early this morning into a Makiko and had her play with a few objects and watch her tree grow into a money tree, 2000 points, very nice! I played the match up game with her for a bit and got her happiness all up and she doesn't seem to need me right now.

I will be posting up pictures just as soon as I get my camera from my apartment, right now I am back home for Halloween cause its big with my family and will be going back... eventually...

Well add more next time :) bye

Big things happened today, Kyle evolved into a Hashitamatchi and Makikio married a Mametchi and had a little girl that I am going to call Susan. Susan already has three of the happy items :) and with a lot of care evolved into a Sakuramotchi.

Kyle was playing with some items today, such as the genie, which we all know takes away a lot of happy points. I try to veer away from giving snacks but his weight was too low for him to play any games so I had to cave and give him some apples. You know if he has to have a snack might as well make it a healthy one am I right? Well no pictures just yet, I won't being going back to my apartment until the end of this week because of all the protesting going on there, don't know what it's about but you never know if things turn violent. Anyway Susan and Kyle are just bopping around on their screens... well not Susan she just fell asleep. Night Susan!

I am back! With another Kyle and Susan update! I'm posting early because I am going to stay the night at a friend's house tonight. Well nothing exciting happened today, I kind of slept in till 3:49 pm and woke up only when my Tamagotchis needed me which is lucky because they were really low on happiness :( . I have a feeling Susan is going to evolve today, can't wait to see what. Personally I am kind of hoping for a bad character only because I always get good characters. Wouldn't mine shaking it up a little. Kyle I think will evolve tomorrow, can't wait :) . And soon there will be two new tamas joining the log seeing as the group hatch is coming up and I ordered a tamagotchi entama. I will be sure to upload some pictures when it arrives, also if anyone with a TMGI+C knows all of the trees that grow with the rainbow looking seeds could you please let me know? Also what tamagotchi uses what items. Thanks.

As I expected Susan grew today into a Chamametchi, though its a good thing she's a good character I am kind of bummed because I get her a lot... I am debating whether I should let her marry or not, I would like to have an oldie and see how long I can have her live... I may wait until I go up a few generations, so far I am on Generation 5. Right now Susan is sleeping, she hasn't needed me much today. Kyle should be growing up tomorrow, can not wait to see what he turns into :) I had to cave in again today and feed him snacks cause I was tired and didn't have my glasses on so when I played the get everything looked like poop >_<. Kyle should be falling asleep here soon, I think he goes to sleep at 9. I am surprised he is doing so well, normally I sleep all day and miss certain care points but I guess he doesn't mind... yet it still worries me that he will drop dead at any time...

Well Kyle evolved today, can't say I am too please though seeing as he grew into a Gozarutchi one of my least favorite tamagotchis next to Masktchi. Well I only have myself to blame, seeing as all I have been doing lately is sleeping. Still can't help but be bummed out by it though. And Susan should be evolving tomorrow, I am hoping that I at least get a different tamagotchi this time. Today her tree grew and all she got was a poop tree, sometimes I wonder if tamagotchis are secretly fecopheliacs... it would explain a lot...

Absolutely excited today :) Susan grew up to be a Love Zukintchi! This is the first time I got this character and I am very happy about it, not to mention it is as cute as a button! :wub: I definelty will be posting pictures of her when I get my camera. Not to mention she was reading a book and decided to act out little red riding hood, she is so cute :) . And on the other hand Kyle... Kyle pooped today... that is all that really happened with him... well, more to come next log :)

I know its a bit early for a log [it's early for me :D ] but we are going out tonight and won't be back until tomorrow. Anyway, Susan was sick today, poor dear. I think because she is a bad character or at least an average care character she gets sick easily. Kyle was sick as well, and had several things of poo. I played quite a few games today with Susan cause one she's getting fat and two cause it's relaxing, got some news that really ticked me off so I had to relax, also our cat was hit by a car. He is up and moving around and we are keeping a close eye on him, but he appears to be fine. At the moment we don't have enough money to send him to the vet cause vet bills are OUTRAGEOUS! My poor little brother woke me up in tears, poor kid. But after Antonio [our cat] started moving around he was fine. Well we are leaving now, post again later!

Going back to my apartment tonight, not really looking forward to it, seeing as I know have to spend the entire week packing up and moving out. Anyway, onto the tamas. Susan had a chance to marry today but I really didn't want her leaving until I get a good picture of her. I am going to be giving batteries to my Mom so she can play her tama [yeah she has one too, it is actually my brother's but she kinda took claim of it] and as she says "Great now I won't get any house work done." :D Poor mom. Anyway I shown off my tama because I find the character just too adorable. I had her buy a power box, it can't be used with the character I have but I am sure another character can. I just have to wait for ever to get it :( . Kyle hasn't done much today, he slept till 10 and beeped once because he was unhappy. I was busy so I just stuffed him full of snacks... he is getting pretty fat... well I will play a game later with him to make it up. And the logs will be going through a little update once I get my camera :) Just thought you ought to know.

Update from the earlier log: Kyle just got married and had a little boy :) and tomorrow after I get a picture, Susan will be married as well. I started up my angelgotchi but I don't know if I am going to let it run.

Hello everyone! Not much happened today, been busy cleaning up and packing. But I decided to let my angelgotchi run for a little and started up my p1 to get a feel for it before the group hatch. I'll be resetting it when the time comes. Also what's really sad is that I just now figured out how the higher and lower game works >_< I always thought you waited and tried to hit the middle button and tried to get it higher... man I feel so stupid :D

Well today I decided to kick it up a notch and start up another tamagotchi. It's my black music star, I named him after my character Kezhon. I kept a close eye on him and he grew into a kuchitamachi. He went to bed a while ago, all the others are still awake. My angelgotchi grew into takoten, which to me looks like he has puckered lips on a snout... it's kinda cute... I don't know what I am going to call them yet. My P1 [who I am going to call Bean ... just because... ] hasn't really needed me much today which is a surprise because normally that is my most neediest one. As an award he got to be tied onto my hoodie strings like a necklace so he could see the world [Yeah I'm pretty strange...]. I got a picture of Susan finally [please if anyone can, how do you post pictures?] , tomorrow I think I will let her get married. I kinda want to keep her around for a bit because I like what she grew into :( . Kyle left last night and now I have his son who I named Shawn... because I have been addicted to Psych lately... it's a good show <_< . Now as I was typing this everyone has fallen asleep except Susan.

Here are Kezhon's music stats right now:

Tune 38

Rhythm 64

Original 75

Style: Pop Music

Instrument: Boom box

Man, when my Entama arrives it's going to be something raising all of these Tamagotchis... but I think I can do it :)

Well not much has happened today, I slept in most of the day because it was cold and rainy. Surprisingly I managed to keep up with my tamagotchis though the musicstar I have to say is severely needy! Almost ever 5 mins it needs me! Well Susan married today, she had a little girl I call Beth, my angelgotchi grew into a creepy fat faced angel and died because it fell on the floor, Shawn grew into this weird drooling star, Bean hasn't grown up yet and Kezhon grew up to become a Kikitchi and he's been to preschool twice and hasn't attended school just yet. It's funny, some friends came by today and now I am officially the Tama mama :D . Well before I leave you here are Kezhon's recent stats:

Tone 158

Rhythm 182

Original 136

Style: Hiphop

well to start off I must say the musicstar can be quite the pain in the butt! Every time I tried to take a nap Kezhon would start practicing his instrument! It's like this one time in class, it was very early in the morning and I forgot to turn off the sound and in the middle of class we were working on a math sheet quietly when all of a sudden a loud *Buuuurrrringg!* came from my pocket! I figured that it would happen again so I sneakily wandered off to the restroom to turn off the sound before it got me in any more trouble. Beth is doing good today, she froze several times and it got kind of annoying. Bean sprouted some legs and my angelgotchi died AGAIN! I think it's glitching actually because it only died when our one friend picked it up, he was teasing me and took it and it died. Shawn is still a drooling star, makes me wonder what he will turn out to be. Well once again I will leave you with Kezhon stats:

Band:

Beck [one of my favorite bands :) ]

Band members:

Tru

Louis

Tone 298

Rhythm 307

Original 343

Style: Asian

Well I missed a post buuut any way here is what's new. Kezhon grew up to become a Tarakotchi and got a pro debute, whoo! :D felt like it. And Beth grew up into a chamametchi [again]. Shawn I am very unhappy with he is a Maskitchi which is in my opinion one of the ugliest tamagotchis. Bean has legs... and he hasn't grown yet and he is like 6 yrs. I hate to say it but on the 19th I am going to have to reset him for my group hatch which I feel bad for doing because I kind of got attached. Though I will still be referring to him as bean. My angelgotchi glitch and died again so I decided to take out the batteries and save them for my p1 and just play it later when I feel like it. Hopefully I will do just as good with the new Bean. And also I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions to decorate my p1's shell cause it is just white and green with red buttons... and it is kind of plain, I want to do something to it to make it interesting with out ruining the tamagotchi. So if anyone has suggestions post me on my profile that would be awesome, also if someone can help me out with posting pictures I have taken with my camera, still have yet to figure that one out. Anyway here is Kezhon's recent stats:

Tone 430

Rhythm 731

Original 511

Style: Hip hop

Ranking: 3rd

Hey everyone! Well I am moved back home, still have some stuff to get but we are getting there :) . Today was the day of the group hatch and I reset my p1... or p2 I'm not really sure... anyway I was kind of upset because before it was reset it turned into a tentacle thing with a weird nose... I don't know what it was called it was an average care character and I did not like it! The only secret character I want is that alien dude not Bill! Bill scares me! Any way on with Bean [i am going to keep that name for this new guy] I payed close attention to him, making sure to keep his little hearts up, it gave me something to do during the car ride back home. My color [beth] grew into new character today :) she is a cute little maid looking tama, surprisingly she hasn't needed me much today so I kind of just ignored her, making sure her hunger was filled every now and then. I did get a chance to see the autumn animation on there today which was very nice. Shawn my V3 is still around, in fact he was being chased by a turkey :D that has to be one of my most favorite animations! Big news with Kezhon today! After all his hard work he has gained a trophy in hip hop! I bet he is feeling very proud right now :) . I don't know if I said what he turned into or not but he is that... chicken looking one with the legs and hair piece that comes up and kisses the screen. He's rather adorable so I don't have much of a problem with him. Well here are his newest stats:

Tone 454

Rhythm 797

Original 591

Ranking: 1st!

*Next journal should be better organized*

Wow I missed another post dang... well anyway here is what happened lately, now in an organized fashion their names match their shell colors [except bean because his shell color is white so I chose the inner color of the design]:

Bean:

Bean just sprouted his little legs today, and has his discipline bar all full :) I have been very careful not to miss any care calls or even give him a chance to need me.

Beth:

Beth was married and had a little boy I am going to call Bobby. Bobby grew up will into a little acorn looking guy and I decided to change up his home. Getting kind of bored with the cabin look. So far only his bed room is in the royal look and the rest of the house is the default, but it looks really cute. I decided to do the bedroom first because my tamagotchis didn't look real comfortable sleeping on a log :D

Shawn:

The matchmaker came today at 7 pm and was married to a woolitchi, and had a little girl. I do not know what to call her yet so options would be greatly appreciated :)

Kezhon:

Had a great few days, he got awards in both hiphop and asian music and married a beautiful violetchi and had a little girl. I watched them leave just today, I must say I am really going to miss him :( . Here is his final stats:

Tone 639

Rhythm 999

Original 999

Ranking: 1st!

Hello everyone big news today! I finally got my Entama :) I am very happy with it, Jason from ebay is a great person to buy from in case anyone didn't know. Now I am going to start off attempting to post some pictures of the unboxing.

...ok maybe not I still haven't figured it out, could really use the help.

Anyway lets continue on with our regularly scheduled program shall we?

Bean:

Bean is still a happy litttle blob, nothing new with him, I've scolded him a few times and stuffed him full of hamburgers and maybe clean up his poop. I tell you of all my tamagotchis he is the less needy.

Bobby:

Well first the good news he grew into the younger version of mametchi... the bad news... my color glitched and I hit the reset button, I clicked the wrong option and everything was erased. But that is ok, because it gives me something to do, recovering all of the items I lost :) .

Shawn:

To be honest I have just been kind of ignoring him... he doesn't really need me, I just stuff him full of food and snacks every now and then. Which I feel bad for because he got REALLY fat. But he should be leaving tonight so I am going to try to take better care of the baby. Still don't know what I am going to call her.

O'neice:

Turned into a little star :) She is absolutely adorable and she is named after a character I have created. She really likes to practice her instrument, it seems almost every 5 secs. she's practicing. I am doing well to make sure her stress stays low which is doing good so far. Here is her stats for today:

Tone 360

Rhythm 370

Original 346

Instrument: Boombox

Now for the newest gotchi

Josie

This is supposed to be her real name... I just can't spell in Japanese so her name is basically just a heart... <3. I managed to keep her hunger and happy hearts up but it is difficult to manage her weight. I don't want to give her snacks in case I get a bad character, but it is just so hard to get skill points. Well on the plus side she is in preschool now and is doing fine :) If anyone owns an entama and has some tips for me that would be great I could really use them.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I missed my post yesterday again, but not much happened anyway. Now I have to make this quick but I will be posting pictures tomorrow hopefully. Any way lets get started.

First off I was luckily enough to get up early this morning so there was no care misses but I am astounded at how early some of my tamagotchis got up o_o I mean it was 7:30 am and two of them where already jumping around in the screen!

Bean:

He should be evolving any minute now, and I can't wait to see what he becomes :) . His discipline bar is completely filled and I took great care of him. I am hoping to get a good character this time, it is so difficult to do :( .

Bobby:

Like the last bobby he grew up to become a young mametchi. He found a shamrock today and gained a happy level which makes it easier on me because his happiness doesn't go down as fast and slowly but surely I am getting all of the items back. He was one of the ones that woke up early!

Butter:

I really didn't know what else to call her so... I names her butter cause their was butter on the table when I named her... anyway today she grew up into a little blob with a beak... I forgot what is called and I don't have time to look it up sadly. I am sad to say that at the beginning of her life she didn't get the greatest care... mainly because I was tired and crabby but I have making that up so hopefully I at least get and average character, as long as I don't get Gozotchi or how ever you spell it, the ninja. I really don't like that one or maskitchi -_- .

O'neice:

Grew into an itchigotchi. I don't know if that's good or not but I don't mind :) she is a lot of fun and practices quite often. She got into a band I named it Terra like Terra Freya [that is probably spelled VERY wrong...] Her band members are Daniel, and Dino. I changed her instrument to headphones, and she practiced about 5 times with her band today, [the car ride into town was a great time to do it]. Hopefully Simon lets us get a pro deput -_- [i don't watch american Idol I just know him because just about every show I watch makes fun of the judges but the judges on the music star are like them aren't they? Especially that &@#! that always seems to give you an X no matter what!] Well on with her recent stats:

Tone 582

Rhythm 632

Original 566

Instrument: Headphones

Josie

Grew into little memetchi today and has a class with little miss flora :) . It was weird though because before she went to the teacher she was doing the pee dance but when it was all over there was no poop and no wiggle... it was kind of strange... any way next to bean she is the least needy tamagotchi but it is difficult to get her points up because the games are hard, but no matter :) I like a challenge. I feel bad for her because she can never have any money! Every time she gets close to 1000 the friggen mail people come and take it away because of some bad news or something! ... That is what I am guessing because I can't read Japanese... Well here are her stats that she has:

Art: 13

Glamor: 43

The flower: 11

:D wow that was some horrible guess work! And just now She fell of my computer and when I checked on her another heart went down o_o before she fell it was only one heart and then... man that is crazy... has that every happened to anyone else before?

UPDATE! O'neice just grew into a little tama that has a music note for a head :) so cute!

Man I am horrible with keeping up with these things :D well that and we were at my Mom's boyfriend's place [no internet connection] for a late Thanksgiving dinner with his family, very nice people :) . Anyway a lot has happened while I was gone for the few days I am very pleased to say, its been very exciting.

Sorry for the humongous sizes, I re-sized like five hundred times and they don't do anything *sigh* well something else I gotta work on.

Bean:

Turns out he's a she :) Through my hard work and keeping her close by to catch all of her needs before she has a chance to beep has really payed off for the day we went to his house, right after I posted my last blog she grew into a mimitchi! I have always wanted to get one on my old tama! I am excited that it was her :) I am still keeping her close by, because now I want to see how long I can keep her alive, just how long do you think an older tamagotchi can make it? Well we will soon see. Though I imagine it's going to be a challenge because I read that as the older ones get well... older they get more needy, right now she is only 8 yrs old and her hearts drop rather quickly, but that may be because I have also been sleeping through out the day... my bad v_v don't know why I am so tired lately, I blame the weather. Any way here is a really bad quality picture of her with my stubby fingers, I am working to improve the quality of the pics so bare with me:

IMG_0225-1-1-1.jpg

Look how cute! In a poorly photographed way :D

Bobby:

I am excited about him as well, he grew into a Kuchipatchi! I have been trying for a long time to get one on my TMGI+C. He is so cute! I got a new item just for him and he turned into patchiman! I didn't get a picture yet but I will get one later. I think I will keep him around until her grows into an oldie and then let him marry, mainly because the male oldies creep me out. I am thinking about getting a few generations on my color before keeping one around to see how long they live. So far he has all but 2 happy items, the rainbow and the happihappi seed. Well here is a picture of little bobby:

IMG_0233-2.jpg

He is orange because I gave him a lot of orange juice.

Butter:

Still hasn't grown up yet, she hasn't really called out for me, for anything. Sometimes I think she died, but when I check on her, her hearts are nearly empty and I manage to catch her in time before she beeps. I think Butter hasn't grown up yet because I accidentally paused her, twice -_- . Well here is hoping for tomorrow and here is a picture:

IMG_0231.jpg
[/img]

I really love the shell design.

O'neice:

As the update stated earlier she grew into a little critter with a music note for a head and a flower. It's really quite cute. She got a pro debute and an award for Hip hop! Which seems to be the only one I can get -_- . I played a lot of games with her trying to max out her skills which lucky lucky I managed! I had her practice quite often with her band because I want her to marry one of them, hopefully the kuchipatchi, I have nothing against the robot its just that kuchipatchi is way cute. Here are her recent stats:

Tone 999

Rhythm 999

Original 999

Instrument: Singers

Ranking: 1st

And here are her pictures:

IMG_0228.jpg

Here is a close up

IMG_0238.jpg

And here she is practicing :)

Josie

Still hasn't grown up yet, I played a lot of games with her when I could, I want her to get a good job. She had her teacher stop by a few times, its harder than the American version to get skill points because you can't watch to see where the box goes you just have to guess, well 2 out of 3 times isn't so bad. I kept missing the market man because I kept falling asleep -_- I did manage to catch him a few times and buy this little bottle. He wanted me to by a melon at one point but I didn't have flippen 2000 points! And I think the mail man has something against poor Josie because she gets nothing but bad news and people taking her money! Here are her recent skill points:

Art: 13

Glamor: 89

The flower: 47

And of course the pictures:

IMG_0227.jpg

Hopefully everyone can see her... I am practicing to make all of these pictures better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back