points? i need more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cojo

Reaction score
:( i need to get more points, is there any way to get more (codes) or games that i can play to get more or passwords something? ;) i hate these things cuz i bought them for my kids and i just can't put them down. they are asking me "mommy, can i play now?" :p :D if anyone knows anyhting let me know please.

thank you

p.s. it's for the kids.... B) B) :kusatchi: ;)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

There are no codes or passwords that will give you free points.

The easiest way to get more points is to keep playing the built-in games. With practice you can get good at them and win often. V3: music note get, and heading. V4: jump rope.

Other ways to get points: have your two Tamagotchis play games against each other. (Note: if both Tamagotchis have donated points to the king, the amounts you can win from the connected-together games is higher.)

Check the shop. Some items sold in the shop give random prizes when used. The shovel, lamp, chest, and plant. (But beware because sometimes the prizes are bad, and empty all of your Tamagotchi's hungry and happiness hearts.)

P.S. tell your kids to save their allowance and buy their own Tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. tell your kids to save their allowance and buy their own Tamagotchis.
^ Nice!! LOL

Also, log in to Tamatown. The arcade and various games around the town are easy to complete and generally give 300 pts each. I play there until I get 9000 pts (the cut off limit) then I buy what I want and log out.

^ Nice!! LOL
Also, log in to Tamatown. The arcade and various games around the town are easy to complete and generally give 300 pts each. I play there until I get 9000 pts (the cut off limit) then I buy what I want and log out.
how do you collect the points from the V4 Tama Town?

In order to get points, you need to have a high score in games :huh: . If your tamagotchi is a V4, you can go online with it and play games at the arcade, or at the mall, or wherever. When you logout, you can look on your tamagotchi and see your points have increased

//TamaPATCHI

:( i need to get more points, is there any way to get more (codes) or games that i can play to get more or passwords something? :huh: i hate these things cuz i bought them for my kids and i just can't put them down. they are asking me "mommy, can i play now?" :p :D if anyone knows anyhting let me know please.
thank you

p.s. it's for the kids.... :p B) :wacko: ;)
1. Make your tamagotchi Really FAT. Your tamagotchi will be good at the bump game. ( 60 - 99 pounds)

2. Buy a Toy Chest or Buy a shovel, you can earn points off those toys sometimes.......

3. Play the Heading Game (Always stay in the middle so you will have more time to bounce the ball).

:D Locky458

When you win prizes or play games on the v4 TamaTown website. They will give you 100-400 points. Once you log out they will give you a Log out password. Put the password in your v4 and you will have those Points!

:wacko: Locky458

When you logout of V4 Tamatown there is a logout code you enter in your tamagotchi and it updates your points.

Erm yeah. Locky answered while I was typing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thnak you so much for all your help!!!!!....i mean the kids say thank you. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back