Pokémon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sarah! You'll be okay! I promise! Just hold on! please don't die or anything! I just meet you! come on guys! We're here! quick!" Ruby quickly ran in and asked Nurse Joy, "our friend has fainted! Please! You must save her!"

All of the children were waiting to hear the news. They waited and waited until Nruse Joy came out. "She will be fine, just need some rest." They were al relieved but then Ruby said, "Sorry! I've caused a lot of trouble. I'll find Umbreon myself then. I don't want to harm you guys in anyway." Ruby then started to walk out.

"No wait.... its too dark right now we should wait until morning"

"no. It's okay! We'll just sleep for this night! I haven't been able to rest propperly for a long time anyway and I'll need it if we need to find him"

"Good Night everyone" Cody said while pulling out a Blow up bed for Flipper and Batty

Name: Ashley

Nick-Name: Ash

Home town: Nimbasa City

Description: Ashley is the most Nicest girl you'll meet. She hates evil and is (Mostly) friends with everyone.

Crush: Cody

Other: She is Claustrophobic

Partner Pokemon (pm me if you want to have a first evolution egg raised pokémon) : Oshawott

Nick-Name: Waves

Nature (personality): Shy

Crush: Flipper

Other:

Aqua Angel,

May I be the in the Point of View of Waves?

"it was the new day and everyone was woken up by the commotion. She quickly put the hood from her robe coat over and quickly ran out. "Outside was a huge commotion and a little bed and a pokemon on top. She budged through the crowd and looked to see a Umbreon with a scar on it's tail. "This is my Umbreon! It's my lost one! Where'd you find it?" she asked everyone. Nurse Joy came over to explain that it was found in the forest and a bug catcher found it in there.

Ruby's eyes filled with tears, "I'm o happy to see you Umbreon! I think i'll you Umby, Cuz I think your special to me!

Umbreon wailed a bit because she was happy and got wheeled away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back