Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"HEY!" Matthew yelled, the Aipom was coming back for more! "Mawlile! go!" "MAWMAW!" "Use bite!" CHOMP! it bit down hard! "Now, pokeball, go!" >Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, ding...< "YES! I CAUGHT AN aipom!!" "MAWMAW!!"

"Ho-hum..." Matthew said as he thought about the world enging in one year... "What will come of the Pokemon? What will come of the humans..." Suddenly, he had an idea. "What if someone caught the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza! Then, he could stop the terror with his Hyper beam move!"(Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue rescue Team)"... well, I'll ponder on this more tomorrow..." As he said this he wrote down the note in his notebook, and laid down to rest in the quiet, serene woods, seeing as there was no pokemon centre nearby, he could have been classified as homeless, but the thought of Rayquaza kept reoccuring...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamsyn was becoming tired. She walked to a nearby Pokemon, healed her Pokemon [just in case] and found a room she could stay in for the night.

Jan. 1, 2100, Evening

It is cold, I do believe I am going to sleep soon enough.

First I must tell you; I met a girl who taunted me about this little journal [it is NOT a diary!], and called me a 'party pooper' and getting all huffed up. What an insolent git. Anyhow, I do believe Sunset is nearing evolution, which I greatly anticipate!

Good night, ~ Tamsyn

OOC: Good idea, but this is loads of Meteors hitting the whole world. We would all have to make a team and each have a strong legend and take out the meteors. I call Palkia!

DJ got out his Journal and wrote: Why must it be this way? The world ending, me liking more than one girl, maybe never seeing my mom and dad again?! What else could go wrong?!

Huh..... Signed DJ

OCC: yeah, good idea, everyone call something that can use Hyper Beam so we can destroy the meteors (maybe Palkia isnt the best choice, but are TM's allowed?)

OOC: Imma be evil and call dibs on Mew, Lugia, Arceus, Reshiram, Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem and Keldeo! >:3

/so incredibly evil >B3

OCC: I call Rayquaza and Mewtwo, that's it for me! @mew: DONT BE THAT EVIL!!!

OOC: Totally. But if you need me to shorten it, fine.

Mew, Lugia, Virizion, Kyurem and Keldeo.

Okay, is that better?

Karlee sighed and laid on the hard ground, she didn't have anywhere to sleep, "IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRAVEL, REACT NOW, AND TRAVEL WITH MEEEEEEE!"

Sarah pulls out a hot pink diary and starts writing.

January 1st 2100.

Dear diary: Today I met three other trainers; Tamsyn, Angela and DJ. So there I was sleeping in a tree and DJ and Angela started talking. I woke up and watched them I had heard of them before and HAD to learn more. I like Angela. DJ is very awarkward, I mean he almost said; "I'm DJ the man of your dreams." to Angela. He must like her. Alot. Anyway my branch snapped and I fell. DJ didn't see me at first, than when he did see me and that's when I gave him the test. I'm not sure if he passed or not. Angela did. And then Tamsyn spoke and I gave her the test. Ditto I'm not sure if she passed. She thought I read her journal! Why would I? I did have better things to do.

I might explain the test to them in the morning, but for now I'm going to take a rest.

T.T.F.N

Ta-Ta-For-Now.

Sarah.

~Day 2, 364 days left~

Saturday, January 2nd, 2100

I've just woken up, and I've just realized it is a Saturday.

I do love Saturdays--a time to sleep in, relax, et cetra.

I hope to enter another entry sooner enough.

~ Tamsyn

Tamsyn had just woken up when she wrote thnis entry, so her hand was tire and her eyes ached. She remembered it was a Saturday and smiled. "A whole day for training--or sleeping," she thought to herself.

Sarah wakes up and decides to find Tamsyn. She suddenly gets side-tracked and pulls out a packet of ANZAC bickets and starts eating.

How about we don't do the countdown. We'll just make days on our own. okay?

I have decided to use my multi colored pen. I will use every color. I am stuck between choosing three girls, Angela, Sarah, and that one girl who just walked off..... Hm...... well, I have busier things to do! Like trying to save the world..... I did here a rumor about Arceus bringing you to the SinJoh ruins and creating a Legendary Pokemon egg for you.... I want Palkia! Welp, time to set out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back