Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(oh sorry I think if the grammatical mistakes are an issue I'll take part in another RP sorry for being annoying)

Never been in a Pokemon RP before so I'll give it a go. Just btw the elf comment was because I was with my little cousin yesterday and she watches WAAY to many christmas movies when it's not christmas

Name: Phoenix Cryst

Looks: Phoenix is quite short for his age (To his hatred) and also is slightly chubby and has been compared to a jolly elf before albeit by his friends as a joke, so he wears baggy (Baggy means BAGGY) clothes though he does have NORMAL clothes he doesn't wear them, and as before mentioned he is short and baggy jeans make him look shorter. He has brown hair long hair though it is normally covered by a hat, His eyes are brown, though you wouldn't know it since the glasses he wears to see are also sunglasses.

Personality: Phoenix is very self aware and normally tries to cover any "Abnormalities" to his looks though they aren't in fact big deals at all. He is shy for the sole reason of trying to make sure people don't notice anything bad about his looks. If someone is friendly with him he will warm up to them though it will take a while. He is talented at drawing, taught by his first pokemon, Smeargle.

Crush: No one yet.

Pokemon: Natu, Tyrogue, Smeargle, Wobbuffet, Munchlax,

Pokemon nicknames (optional): Smeargle: Sketchy

Other: Phoenix was bullied in school for being short thus causing all his self awareness, He's in the Johto region

That ended up a few tads sue-ish than I would have hoped but lets see if it passes:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back