Pokemon Black and White announced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astromeno

Reaction score
Just a while ago, Nintendo revealed the new Generation 5 Pokemon games, Black and White. More information is available at Serebii.net.

Discuss these upcoming games here! :)

Wow, it looks cool! I'm glad they're finally making the world in the game more 3D. Now I'll just have to get it once it comes out.

Oh god, this probally wont be out for another year or two xD But I want it! I love new pokemon.Everyone hates them. I say some are stupid but I love the pre baby forms. They need to make a pre evolution to Kangaskhan and just any evolution for Lapras. o-o

I'm excited, but trying not to get overly excited or else I'll start to get impatient XD

My guess is they'll be released Spring 2011 over here, only because that's usually when new Pokemon games are released. Usually March or April.

The only thing I'm afraid of is the possibility of it coming out on the 3DS, as I'm not planning on getting one. Hopefully they'll just keep it simple.

I'm excited, but trying not to get overly excited or else I'll start to get impatient XD
My guess is they'll be released Spring 2011 over here, only because that's usually when new Pokemon games are released. Usually March or April.

The only thing I'm afraid of is the possibility of it coming out on the 3DS, as I'm not planning on getting one. Hopefully they'll just keep it simple.
It's gonna be on the DS, so don't worry.

I am sure there will be a pokemon game on the 3DS, though.

The game names seem to be a refernce to the old monochrome games back in the day.

Im not sure if I like it...

but its a pokemon game so I'll have to get it XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back