Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got it already... it's kind of disapointing. I was expecting more, I guess.
I've noticed each time a new generation of Pokemon come out [and their video games, too], I always expect a lot more than needed.

For Diamond and Pearl I expected a lot, but as of now I don't know about Black and White; it seems a little less exciting for 4 years of no new Pokemon.

Has anyone ever noticed for every pair of pokemon games there is always a spin off? EX.:

Diamond and Pearl... Platinum

Gold and Silver... Crystal

Red and Blue... Yellow

etc.

Only one more day...

Oh god I can barely hold my excitement.

I'm just saying, I dislike how once you finished the game, there is no Battle Frontier.

i might be getting this game tommorow, IF its not sold out everywhere, i dont care which version i get But I JUST WANT THE FRIGGIN GAME!!!! >.<

They have DS Roms out. I figure it will be a matter of days till they have an Enlgish Black/White rom... It really seems like It won't take long at all to beat. I am not too excited for it right now, since I've played the Japanese Rom of both versions.... Its like a re-run of Red/Blue and Yellow............. With added pokemon and double/triple battles.

YES!!!!! It's here!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I'm gonna buy a copy right after lunch!YEAH IT'S HERE!!!!!!

I JUST GOT IT!YAY OSHAWOTT!
yay!I got a copy today too!

DSC00490-1.jpg

DSC00491-1.jpg

oshwott will be my starter! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back