Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Tournament 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paper*cut

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Tournament![/SIZE]

Hosted by paper*cut and x.Fall Out Boy.x (First tournament host)

Stuff you need to know

~How do I sign up

~When does the tournament start

~What do you when You signed up

~Rules

~FAQ'S

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I sign up?

Fill out the following.

Friend Code:

Name:

Time Zone: (used for matching up partners )

You must have the following things~

~Wifi

~Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

~A Nintendo DS/DS lite

Note: Sign ups end March 20th

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Does the Tournament Start?

The Tournament starts on March 22nd. Sign up ends March 20th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I do after I sign up?

I think you should get your team ready, and get relaxed. Train your pokemon too.

This is how it will work:

I will PM you your opponent and their Friend code, and Pokemon D/P username. You will have 2 days to battle. After the 2 days I will PM you asking who won. Do not even think about cheating and saying you have won when you really didn't. The winners will move on. When they are only 2 people undeafeted they will battle. The winner will be our Tournament Winner!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rules

~ No hacked pokemon (Action Replay is a nono)

~You may only use 2 legendaries

~ The battle is level 100 single

~ No cheating (meaning that you cannot say you won when you really didnt).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ'S( FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)

I know I have Wi-Fi, But I dont know how to use it!

That is easy! You go to your Pokemon D/P's menu. Go to Nintendo WFC settings. Then touch theorangebutton and then go to Connection 1. Touch search for an acess point. The ones with blue locks do not require a WEP code. Theredlocks require a WEP code. Pick either one. Then it will be test connecting. If it says Connection Sucessful you have wifi now. If it doesnt work then do it again and go to a different acess point.

I don't have Wi-Fi , but I really wanna join!

I am afraid there is nothing much I can do.Go to the Library or Hotspot somewhere else and look for an acess point. You can also buy a Wireless Router for you DS to allow you to use wifi. If that doesnt work then I really dont know.

I have wi-fi now, But I dont know where to find my friend code!

Go downstairs to the Pokemon Center A lady will give you a Pal Pad She will tell how it works and stuff Once you have the Pal Pad Go to the Key Items in your bag Go to your Pal Pad and go to Insert your DP username]'s Friend Code. Wala! Your friend code shows!If that doesnt work then go to one of the 2 ladies by the small little brown door. Connect to Wi-Fi and then check your Pal Pad again.

Ok, I got everything, But I dont know how to reister people!

That is also quite simple! ^^ First of all go to your Pal Pad. Go to register Friend code. Spell out the D/P username and then touch "OK". Then Touch all of their friend code numbers.

Good Luck To All Contestants!

If you have any other questions post them, and I will try my best to answer them!

Last edited by a moderator:
FC : 5198 8160 6001

Name: NICOLA

Time Zone: United Kingdom?

Friend Code: 2535 9331 9884

Name: Rebecca

Time Zone: Central time (It's 7:20 PM here, right now.)

Please pair up to the teams according to the levels, because even lv. 100 battles don't increase your stats. (A level 50 team against a Level 100 team in a level 100 battle, the 100 team would still trash the 50 team).

Friend Code: 2063 4558 9896

Name: Ceci

Time Zone: North-Western? (in IL)

Cecib :)

Please pair up to the teams according to the levels, because even lv. 100 battles don't increase your stats. (A level 50 team against a Level 100 team in a level 100 battle, the 100 team would still trash the 50 team).
Friend Code: 2063 4558 9896

Name: Ceci

Time Zone: North-Western? (in IL)

Cecib ;)
I'll see what I can do for that, If anyone who's readin this post, PM me the Pokemon and their level that they will use.

Don't post it here though, It will let other people chose ones that will beat you ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
xx Oh my! Brittany is here~

Friend Code: 2020 5400 2493

Name: Kiyoshi (Yes, weird name, I know. xD)

Time Zone: Eastern, baby.<3

Cecib

--------------------->

[-Horizons///]

TamaChiMe

--------------------->

x.Fall Out Boy.x

paper*cut

--------------------->

Nix.

RedBlueMametchi

--------------------->

Trainwreck

Ooh. -is battling Sky- x3 I'll beat you~ I hope...

is the toruney still on?

cause no one is in...

i will host or join another

I WANT ANOTHER TOURNEY PLZ

: D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back