Pokemon Diamond Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceFrog777

Reaction score
My brother has Pokemon Diamond and recently established a Wi-Fi connection. I have a GameShark for Ruby, Sapphire, and other GBA games, and the hacked Pokemon obey my brother when he migrated them, even Mew and Deoxys. When he went to the Global Trading Center and tried to trade a Mew under level nine to someone asking for one, it wouldn't let him. However, he is able to offer it for a trade. My question is, will a hacked Pokemon offered for a trade be able to trade? Say if I saw a shiny hacked Mew and tried to trade my Zigzagoon for it, would the Mew be able to trade?

I dunno Coz Once me and my brother were trying to playing pokemon battle rovlotion and he had a hacked arcuses and it came up as a bad egg so I dunno~

Yes, If a mew was offered, you could trade it for Zigzagoon. The Global trading center was made so that you only can't trade pokemon for something that is offered. That might be fixed, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...This has happened to be before my Friend gave me a Game Shark lv Mew and I was going to trade it for a Jirachi but it wouldn't let me....

How did he hack them, with an encounter code?

You cannot trade most Legendaries over Wi-fi, at least not hacked ones. If you used the encounter code, this makes it so you cannot (at least in my experience). You can, however, trade Pokemon that you created using PokeSav (that's what I use--requires disc for computer with AR Manager and cable to link DS to computer).

People ask for Mew Lv. 9 and under to take advantage of a glitch (that I think is now fixed)... You can clone Pokemon using the GTS, so they ask for a bogus Pokemon in order to insure that theirs is not taken. Although, cloning sometimes fails and you lose the Pokemon completely anyway.

Hope that helps, I'll be happy to answer more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back