Pokemon Explorers of sky

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
I recently got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and I love it, it is so addictive. My chosen Pokemon is a Bulbasaur and my partner is a Mudkip. I like how it is similar to Time and Darkness.

The special episodes make it so much better, I am currently doing Bidoof's Wish. What do you think of it? :)

I just got it for my birthday on the 12th and it's awesome! I've only played Blue Rescue Team so this one is WAY different! Im actually going to go play it now!

That is good that you all like it.

I restarted my game and my Pokemon is a Riolu and my partner is a Pikachu. I have beaten Bidoof's Wish and I am up to chapter six, Team Skull.

I love it. I just restarted my game. * takes test * thanks for calling me smart, test! marine blue!! I'm Eevee and Riolu. I am Eevee. Jolly, ho ho ho!!!!

I personally thought it was too easy there is one thing I like in the game but it's a spoiler, I am a Vulpix with a piplup partner I finished it in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back