Pokemon Lovers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Pokemon! I got my first game (Pokemon Diamond) two months ago. I picked Chimchar as my starter because I love monkeys. I called it Monyet because Monyet means "monkey" in Malay. Since then, I've raised party of Pokemon consisting of a Staraptor, an Infernape, a Gengar, a Dialga, a Roserade and a Luxray. I will admit they don't have the greatest of movesets though they managed to beat the Elite Four and Cynthia.

Our family's going out to dinner with my auntie, uncle and cousin. My cousin has Pokemon Pearl so we're gonna connect!

I honestly have no idea how to make a forum. I'm only about a couple of days old on this site and can not figure out alot of things that you can do on this site.

Great job if you are succsesful with the site.but if you want a great pokemon site for you is pokemon.marriland or pokemon serebii.net.

Please excuse me if this type of topic isnt allowed. If it is, ok...
Well, I REALLY want to make a pokemon forum, and Im looking for a partner, because in my opinion, making a site alone is no fun. I need some ideas, at the very least.

Thank you!!
Well, I wondered who would like to make on with me...

Great job if you are succsesful with the site.but if you want a great pokemon site for you is pokemon.marriland or pokemon serebii.net.
Those are good for guides, not really for talking...

I go to Neoseeker and talk on the Diamond forum, not as much lately with Tamagotchis taking over my life. :)

Those are good for guides, not really for talking...
I go to Neoseeker and talk on the Diamond forum, not as much lately with Tamagotchis taking over my life. :p
Pokemon Paridise is great...

anyway... go tp invisionfree.com but only if ur over 13... trust me, if ur not- it gets delted...

I'd help you, but I don't play well with others x.x' I tend to turn into either a dictator or let people walk all over my suggestions.

If you get one up and running, you should send me the link through PM. I might join.

I'm a bit of a Pokemaniac ^.^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back