Pokemon mystery dungeon Blue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a Pikachu and my partner was Mudkip.

I stopped playing the game ages ago though.

I have it and I have an Action Replay so all of my pokemon are on level 100 and I have every pokemon in the game. So if you need rescuing just PM me the SOS mail code thingamajigger and I'll give you the A OK Mail. I don't visit lvl.1 dungeons that much so I just keep visiting the Buried Relic.

I'm Pikachu(now Raichu) and my partner is Chikirita(now Magnamium)

I have the Datel Action Replay so I'm INVINCIBLE

My strongest is Politoed lvl 70

oh, i was a... fire-type and my partner was mudkip. i got to the sky tower but kept getting stuck at Rayquaza ;)

Yes I have it but I just started it and now Im stuck....can you help? I need help with finding Metapod in the woods you know right? If you can get to such high levels please help me. :D

I own that game and I think it is brilliant. I love the idea of playing as pokémon starring in a mystery adventure story. I have finished the whole game, playing as Torchic and my partner as Mudkip. I really reccomend Mystery Dungeon Blue, as it is a unique and interesting game.

I have the red and blue versions(My sister has the the blue.Why? Best if you don't ask. It's a long story about ebay. :angry: )

Because of this I also have two rescue teams; team Tamagotchi(Diamond rank; red. Level 100 Vaporeon.) and team Fiendish(Bronze rank; blue. Level 12 pikachu.). (Named after two of my favorite things :p )

Team Fiendish is still in training, but if you ever get defeated, team Tamagotchi is there to help.

<_< TamagotchiGirl2007 :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it and I have an Action Replay so all of my pokemon are on level 100 and I have every pokemon in the game. So if you need rescuing just PM me the SOS mail code thingamajigger and I'll give you the A OK Mail. I don't visit lvl.1 dungeons that much so I just keep visiting the Buried Relic.
I can't believe I didn't even think to use my AR for that game o.o' It drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back