Pokemon Pearl/Diamond

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
Since I pretty much have almost every pokemon gameboy game:

Pokemon Blue

Pokemon Yellow

Pokemon Gold

Pokemon Crystal

Pokemon Ruby

Pokemon Sapphire

Pokemon LeafGreen

Should I get Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? I'm not sure if I should or not. I've always enjoyed the Pokemon Games... but since I don't play my DS as much as I do, should I get it? I do want it but I am saving for 2 Tamagotchi V4.5's.

I'm not sure if I should get it. Should I?

-C.M.

The answer is defintly.

Oh no.. Tamagotchi's get boring to me after a month to me, but you will stuck on the pokemon for a while, I would chose Pokemon over Tamagotchi's, 2 tamagotchi's or a Pokemon Game?

Trust me the beginning might me boring, but after that trust me you will love it.

Again, a yes.

It is superb! Its the best thing in the world! :kuribotchi:

Me and my friend, are the only two people who have a copy in our village xD.

I'm hooked.

As Locky said, the beggining sucks >.<

I think i'm the only one in out town who has it. My Mum got it of Ebay. xD

And since it hasn't been released yet in England, then i guess i'm a lucky prson. ^^;;

I would say Pokemon game. All you do for a tamagotchi is feed it and clean up after it. With pokemon you have challenges, pokemon to catch. and new experiences. Plus, you have morepokemon to catch, and your team to raise. ^^.

Pokemon game, definitly.

I would say Pokemon game. All you do for a tamagotchi is feed it and clean up after it. With pokemon you have challenges, pokemon to catch. and new experiences. Plus, you have morepokemon to catch, and your team to raise. ^^.
Pokemon game, definitely.
Yes! :D Couldn't explain it any better, I couldn't spit the words out my mouth like you did. xD

I have pokemon pearl it is in Australia but it has not been released yet but I have it early it is released here in a couple of days

I beat the elite four plus the gym leaders and i have a manaphy my favorite plus 1 lv 100 dielga and 1 lv 100 palkia

yes yes and yes its brillant the only reason i dont have it is cos its not out here yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back