pokemon pearl for ds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapkgirl77

Reaction score
im a little suck on pokemon pearl for ds i need to go to sunshore city but theres a guy there saying " sunshore citys has got a black out" and i cant get to the final gym because its in sunshore city. i reallly need your help people! :furawatchi:

I finished the whole game. You need to get palkia with your master ball.

ok

i ddont rememburlet me turn my ds on.

k

go in mt coronet use surf by where you see the rock climb. use rock climb. go up then go srtaigth. Ignore the other pairs of stairs. Before you go pack some revives and hyper poitions.Bring your best pokemon.Battle the 2 grunts. and go out the eneterance. You will be at a snowy area. go forward. Ignore the rock climb. keep going forward use strengh.

go to the patchy grass and into the eneterance. there will be 2 grunts to battle. ignore the pair of stairs you cant go to and go out the enterance. you will be at another snowy area. it is hard to see. Ignnore the enterance you see by the rock climb. ther eonly grunts there. use rock climb. go to the end you will see a eneterrance. battle the grunts then go up and there will be 2 grunts will a 2 on 2 battle with you. after that Commander mars and commander jupitar have a 2 on 2 battle with you.The dude with the yellow hair comes and helps you. after you beat the commanders the yellow guy restreoes your pokemon.then you have to go aganist Boss Cyrus. when you beat him Professer Rowan comes.

he talks then you go to palkia dont do anthing just thorw the master ball. then when you go to the road the guy who says its blocked will be gone and you can head to the gym.

im hopeless! im still realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly confued i give up! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i know its just i think iv beaten every person with the blue hair but i dont know were to go next. im at the bit were theres this person and i talked to him and he said something like"the closer you are to the sky your closer to space" he says something like that. is that the right way?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back