Pokemon pearl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnyrocks

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find Krusellia or Darkrai? please help.

cressilia:

canalve city

go to sailers house and talk to sick boys mom

then talk to sailer

make him take you halfmoon island

press A on the pokemon

she does same thing as mespirit

get lunar wing

(in pokeball)

darkrai:

cressilia must be in team pos. #1

talk to sailer

then go to house in right side of canal at the top

it was locked before

you will go to sleep in house

you wake up (not really) in a nightmare that lasts 50 years

you see darkrai at lvl 40

catch if you kill him, you lose cressilia

*joking*

cressilia and darkrai are enimies

that is why cressilia must be in team pos. #1

hope this helps

if you want any more info on catching pokemon or want to battle,

pm me

KENZ

i know cresselia, you have to have national dex, and then go to canalave city and go to fullmoon island, like i think talk to the sailor guy's family, then go, then itll be ther but it flees, so it the type you have to find and like chase.

If my DS hadn't broken, I would have GIVEN you as many Cresselias and Darkrais you wanted! But it did, so nothing I can do about it.

You must either have an action replay or go to an event,i recommend the action replay,as i have one.

darkrai:

cressilia must be in team pos. #1

talk to sailer

then go to house in right side of canal at the top

it was locked before

you will go to sleep in house

you wake up (not really) in a nightmare that lasts 50 years

you see darkrai at lvl 40

catch if you kill him, you lose cressilia

*joking*

cressilia and darkrai are enimies

that is why cressilia must be in team pos. #1

hope this helps

if you want any more info on catching pokemon or want to battle,

pm me

KENZ
I tried that even though I have a darkrai and it doesn't work.

To get Cressilia, you have to follow Wii-Man's advise.

Only thing is, you must have a national Dex. And to get a national Dex, you must have seen or caught every Pokemon in the

Sinnhon Region.

And sadly...The only way to a legit Darkrai, is through Mystery event.

And well...Their are sadly no events in Canada or America at the current time...So basically, it really sucks. :/

The only other solution is to buy an Action Replay which allows you to get any Pokemon in Pokemon D/P.

But I don't advise it.

You must either have an action replay or go to an event,i recommend the action replay,as i have one.
AR Ruins games. as in, They make em just something boring you put into a machine. Ya-wn.

Ok for Cresselia, you have to get the national pokedex and come back to Canalve City. Once you're there, go to the sailor that controls the cruise ship. Talk to him and he will say his son is sick. Go to his son's house, (it should say the sailor's name on the billboard) and talk to his son's mother. She'll say her son's been having nightmares and stuff. Talk to the son and he'll make weird noises. Talk to the sailor again and he'll want you to cure his son's nightmares. He wants you to go to half moon island and you'll see Cresselia and claim the feather tthat will heal his son's dreams. Once you go up to it, it will dissapear. Don't worry its supposed to do that. It will leave behind an item. Pick it up and go back to Canalve City. The Lunar wing will heal his son's dreams and that's it. Cresselia will be in the grasses like Mesprit, uxie, and azelf. It will be in random places in the grass, so I recomend you have a strong ghost or dark pokemon that knows Mean Look and tons of Ultra ball. And that's how you catch Cressila.

For Darkrai, it's sort of tricky. It's an event pokemon so if you have Member Card from the event, go to Canalve City and go to the building that's always locked. Once you in you will be forced to go to sleep. Once your asleep, you will be on New Moon Island in your dreams. Once you find Darkrai it will not run, you will imediatly battle it, so it's best if you have a lot of ultra ball and it's on level 40. if you can't catch it in your dreams, when you wake up it will be on the island when you're awake. If you can't get a Member Card, then use action replay or trade with someone in New York City. They always get the event pokemon first. Or trade it with someone who has it.

Hope this helped!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back