Pokemon -Pikachu's Vacation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~i like cake~

Reaction score
I know its old, and probably the first pokemon movie ever, but I love the short Pikachu's Vacation!! And...Squirtle is in it! Hehe. :furawatchi:

Who's seen it and who loves it???

(Not the MewTwo and Mew Movie, the short)

Well, I went to the cinemas and watched it when I was like... 5? and I got a pikachu pokemon card! ^-^ and I have it on video and dvd so... DUR!!! XD
~SG~

P.S: Charmander is so CUTE!!! XD
They brought it out onto DVD? I have it for VHS xP *old-school*

I know its old, and probably the first pokemon movie ever, but I love the short Pikachu's Vacation!! And...Squirtle is in it! Hehe. :huh:
Who's seen it and who loves it???

(Not the MewTwo and Mew Movie, the short)
Never seen it.

Not allowed to watch Pokemon (Don't ask, religious dad).

If I remember right, I was 6 and I cried when Charizard got his head caught in that thing.

That's the only movie I would ever watch, I used to love Pokemon and pretend to be a Pikachu. I still kinda like Pokemon. :D

If I remember right, I was 6 and I cried when Charizard got his head caught in that thing.
That's the only movie I would ever watch, I used to love Pokemon and pretend to be a Pikachu. I still kinda like Pokemon. B)
Awww thats so cute! xD

When I was little I used to always pretend I was a pokemon with my sister and cousin. Haha!

~Mango

Latest posts

Back