Pokemon players unite!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a girl. I'm obsesed with pokemon. : D I have Pokemon Pear, Fire red, Sapphire, Emerald, and Diamond. O_O"

PokeyxKz can you please tell me how to get Latias/Latios?

I like Pokemon.

I am currently playing Mystery Dungeon Red.

Heres my stats:

main character:Level 100 Vaporeon(Once an Eevee, once a human)

Partner: Blazeken(Did I spell that right?)

Rescue Team: Tamagotchi

Members: About 100

If you ever need help, team Tamagotchi is there. :p

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :D

In Emerald or Sapphire.
For both, you have to defeat the Pokémon League first.

But in Sapphire, you find Latias, while in Emerald, when you're at home after beating the Pokémon League, you'll have a choice of picking what Lati you wanna go after.

I'm a girl and I've loved Pokemon ever since the first two games (Red and Blue) came out in 1998 for GameBoy. I was about 11 then.. I'm 22 now :p I still like Pokemon but I don't find the new games as fun anymore as the first ones that came out. I still have Pearl though, and play it every once in a while.

ok, yea i am totaly a FREAK... for pokemon and harvest moon have each and every one, but , ya know what you should have your own website if ya already dont, go to freewebs.com to make your own web. :furawatchi: oh yea where do ya get a diagla... pm me pleeeeeeease. (pah-leeze) thx. and is it tru that in the old chateau, you can only find a cirtain pokemon once, i tried but they said to save first so i did.... (...srry 4 all the ?'s...)
Dialga you get at the top of Mt. Coronet in Diamond. In Pearl it's not available.

The Pokemon in the Old Chateau is Rotom. There's only one. You get him after either beating the Pokemon League or getting/filling the National Dex.

I probably love pokemon more than anyone! My life is pokemon. I am staring at one right now. 8D

Me = girl

Last edited by a moderator:
On Sapphire I just beat those phycic twins with level 32 Pokemon, and their's were at 42.

Now I have the joy of training all my Pokemon to that level before I expect to do anything else. ><

I like pokemon games too and im a girl :D do u play it on nintendo and how do you send mail to the fan clubs??

I love pokemon. <33

I have hand reared all of my Pearl pokémon to lvl 100. <33

t took alot of eort but I finally managed to pull it of.f c:

Oh, and if you hadn't of already guessed, I'm a girl. xD

The Pokemon in the Old Chateau is Rotom. There's only one. You get him after either beating the Pokemon League or getting/filling the National Dex.
You get Rotom when you have the National Dex. I caugh him. Hes at level 15. ;.;

Anyone wanna battle me in Pokemon Pearl/Diamond? Ill be glad to trade as well. I am giving out Regi Rock, Regi Ice, Regi Steel, Rayquaza, Kyogre , and Groundon. I can clone them in emerald and migrate them to pearl and then I can trade with you using wi-fi. One person a day please :3

Yessum, most of my Pokemon are Level 100, too. It isn't that hard.

I play...sometimes...I was on Wifi for the whole day with my friend yesterday.

OMG!!! i love the pokemon games!! and i'm a girl, my boy cousin first introduced them too me though. my first game was Pokemon leafgreen version....goood times....now i play pokemon diamond. i don't like the show though....my cuz does....but not me.....

OMG!!! i love the pokemon games!! and i'm a girl, my boy cousin first introduced them too me though. my first game was Pokemon leafgreen version....goood times....now i play pokemon diamond. i don't like the show though....my cuz does....but not me.....
My first game was Leafgreen too. O:

I enjoy playing Pokemon, but not all that much, because I've played it so much...it gets annoying when it's the only good game I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back