pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I love them!

Never had cards, I hate the actual pokemon toys, and used little bratz dolls as trainers. LMAO

I want my pokemon baccck!

Those were the good ol' days!

I also never had a favourite. I never have a favourite anything. =P

I loved them when I was young. Now my opinion is neutral but I'd watch it fer sure if they bought it back.

my fave is lopuny XD (well at least at the moment :angry: LOL) I did collect cards but not anymore.

my fave game is heartgold and soulsilver XD POKEMON!!

I loved Pokemon. I almost finished the entire game, but then I didn't know how to get in this one place, and got mad xDD

Now, I don't play Pokemon.

i like the original intro and song but they keep changing EVERTHING the only person i really know now is ash i dont know who these other people are.

:angry: :mellow: :angry:

I luv pokemon! i got diamond and platinum and leaf green. my fave obne has got to be charizard (shiny) and suicune(shiny) both in my team!

Ps. pm me if u want to battle online!!!

I don't like it as much as I once did, I don't like the new games and cards, just a sell out to be honest.

I can't wait for the gold/silver remakes though :p

^ I think Dialga can pwn Palkia more.

(500th post. *dances*)

My favs are Gallade, Rhyhepior, and Gardevoir. I absolutely HATE Chickorita(sp), although my sister makes me get it for every starter. I wuv Meganium though. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back