Polite or Inpolite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=10pt]I respect other people, and always use my manners.[/SIZE]

But hey, when you need to burp, it's better to let it out of your body than holding it.

Run to the nearest bathroom - it's the only way to stay polite! :D

-Rachel

I am poite. but i can't burp...its really wierd it never comes out is there something wrong with me then?? :huh:

Im polite, around my mom. I do burp, and i am really good at it, but if i do she gives me.... the look.... I say please and thank u and stuff like that so yeah i guess i am polite.

well, i can tell u 1 thing, i do burp in public and i have since i was a little kid. but since i am so small 4 my age, people wouldn't think it was impolite they would even laugh sometimes. NOw that i'm older people don't seem 2 think that it's that funny. they r beginnin 2 think its rude, but that doesn't stop me from doin it!!!!!!!! i burp all the time aropund my friends. they call me "the burping queen" sometimes. if i burp around them they will usually rate it. bad 1s r usually bout a 5 or under, good 1s r usually between 8 and 10!!!!!!!!

I can make myself burp, but I try not to burp in public. If I absolutely have to, I try to close my mouth and force it up to my nose so it doesn't make a noise. I try to close my mouth and make it a quieter burp in public as well. At home I just let it go naturally xD

♪~tk710

i have always been brought up to be polite whenever and wherever i am, which often sucks like when i go to Nandos(chicken restaurant) my mum wont let me pick the chicken up and eat it, which is exactly what youre supposed to do (it says on the menu)

its even more stupid cos its often in burger form

I guess i'm poliet..

i can burp on cue hahah

but i won't do it unless i'm just hanging out wit a buch of my friends

and we're not in public

i do say please and thank you and sorry when i didn't do anything

it's kinda weird

but when i'm at home

any gas i pass i just let it go

(except at the dinner table)

How many of you are "polite or not?"
I'm not exactly "polite", I can't burp so eliminate the burping in public, though I am asked to wash my hands after the bathroom or say "please" or "Thank-you".

So how many of you are Mr./Ms. Goody Little Two Shoes?
this is da dumb stupidest weirdest and worst topic ever!!!!!! how could u create this ANYWAY ITS VERY IMPOLITE still the topic is sooooo dumb in fact u're dumb whoever created this,

Your being RUDE!

You have no right to say that!

She/He was just wondering

you could have said you didn't think this topic really had a purpose or something likr that

but i bet Mr.Canvas is very smart not DUMB

i'm sorry but you didn't have any right to come in here and call him dumb and say this was the worst topic ever and all that

How many of you are "polite or not?"
I'm not exactly "polite", I can't burp so eliminate the burping in public, though I am asked to wash my hands after the bathroom or say "please" or "Thank-you".

So how many of you are Mr./Ms. Goody Little Two Shoes?
I burp in public too,so you can say I am not that polite...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm really girly, but when I'm talking with my friends, out of nowhere I'd burp so loud it'd echo in the main room of the school :)

My friends are like, "ewwwww" and I'm like "You think that's grose?" then I lean close to them and make a funny noise letting out all the breath I can right on their face, and I laugh like heck.

It's shocking... Even if I do that, the guy I'm dating keeps talking to me :D like I'm a sweet hearted girl whos so polite.

I'm girly, but I can be impolite if I wanted to, and still keep my girly rep :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you would call me 'polite' because i dont usually burp in public because i think it is really gross. On the other hand, I am not very serious. I'm always goofing around.

i am NOT polite sometimes and i am TOO polite sometimes :wacko:

I've posted in this topic before (on Tgd account) but I'll post again.

I'm always super polite around others such as my grandma, my aunts and uncles, teachers, ect. With my brother, and my friends though...woah, thats a whole different story! Sometimes I'm not even polite to my parents. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back