Politeness ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantaababyy

Reaction score
Now I am pretty much new to TamaTalk, I was a member about 2 or 3 years ago, but I joined again today. I went over to TamaChat and I went into the Tamagotchi Talk room, and someone says Hello to me so I say Hi back and they say "we are doing RP, either leave, join in or watch and be quiet" now I understand that they might not want to be disturbed, but I think that it is a bit rude to be like that...

Idk. I'm just a bit p*ssed off atm :/

In my opinion, that's not very rude. They're explaining to you that they are Role Playing, and they don't want you to disturb them by chatting.

And I think that this should be in (Non) TamaTalk

*this isnt really the section for complaints, but whatever*

Well, since they are RPing, they don't want to be disturbed. And if you talked, they'd probably ignore you anyways, so theyre just saving you some time. And if people are rude to you, or swear at you etc, just report them.

I agree that it could have been worded in a more polite / friendly way.

However, if you have a problem with another member it solves nothing to make a thread moaning about it on the forums.

You can try to sort it out politely by PM with the member or you can make a complaint about a member's behaviour to one of the staff (TamaTalk Guides).

I notice you've just joined so you might want to head over to our Users Guide to TamaTalk forum where all the useful "How to:" topics are listed - as well as the site rules ;)

@ those who use the Chat room for RPs it would have been just as easy and much more polite to say "we are doing RP, you can join in or watch but we are not chatting in this room"

*topic closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back