POLL for Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like an egg because it splattered! I got a new one for my B-Day 2 days ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, finding this topic was a coincidence, because my bro did that to his v3 a few years ago. :p

Except he tied a string to the keychain, swung it around, it hit the wall hard and broke. :p

He never got a new one. Basically because our mom thought he was irresponsible. :D

I swing it on my finger, It falls, But never breaks^^

But I dont know, so, I gotta becarefull~!

it has flewn across the room or at my face after swing it but I have never broken it

I make little pouches with a lanyard for tamagotchis, you know, like the ones you can buy. Unfortunatly, I never have any money :p :p :( So I make them! :D

my cousin thouh my tama at the wall never brock mine

note: he was trying to wake it up

and it never broke at the part that he was swing it on the finger

I answered no, not because I never do it, but because I've never lost it or thrown it doing so. For some reason my Tama's never seem to break like that, I have no idea why, maybe my luck is just good

I look at it this way: if you paid some good money for something special, why would you risk breaking it ? My answer of course, was NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back