Poll here! Neopets copied tama or opposite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Neopets copied tamagotchi or Tama copied Neopets?

• neopets copied tama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tama copied neopets

• what is neopets anyway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
also, if any1 here plays neopets pls let me know! My username is lexiquagmire667. :wacko: srry i put this in what happened to my tama?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as some don't know Neopets was a University project that the original few members of staff started. They never imagined it would grow into what it is today.

I can't say they deliberately copied Tamagotchi, as it isn't exactly the same idea.

(this is on the wrong board, by the way. Should be in What's On Your Mind?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play neopets, and I say neither. Neopets is like a totally different thing, it isnt even a handheld toy, it's an internet game. The only thing that is the same is the fact that both are virtual pets ;)

Neopets is absolutely nothing like Tamagotchis besides the fact that you have a "virtual pet" that you feed. That's it. Neopets has an entire WORLD to explore unlike Tamagotchis.

So neither. You should learn how to make polls that don't force us to choose one side or the other. If there was a middleground, AKA "I don't think either copied the other", I would've voted for that.

Plus it's impossible for Tamagotchis to copy Neopets because Tamagotchis came out before Neopets did.

neopets got the idea of caring for virtual pets online from tamagotchis, so I say the first one.

I dont think that either of them copied each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back