POLL on:WHAT SINGER WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT STAR SINGER YOU GO OUT WITH

• Pete(from fall out boy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brendon(from panic at the disco)

• Avirl( well thats it)

• Gwen Stefanie( she was in nodoubt)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent-less? Are you kidding me? Every single one of those artists are talented (Even Avril, and I despise her but she had the genes to become famous) I would like to see you do better.
Anyways, chances of us dating these people are one in a million.

Anyways, I wouldn't date Avril or Gwen (I is a girl!)

And I wouldn't date Brandon or Pete, I may be a girl, but I don't have the chances or the attraction either.
Just because you can't do better than a person doesn't mean you have to like them...

Poll once again is missing key options for people :D

There's no "No one from this list" or "Other" option. I'd pick the No singer I know of :D

Please if your a boy vote for a girlPlease if you a girl vote for a boy
But what if we aren't straight? And isn't Gwen Stefani married to Gavin Rossdale?

BTW I already have a boyfriend. But if we broke up (kinda unlikely we're so good 2 each other) then it would be cool to date Nat Wolff of the Naked Brothers Band :D But I dont have a chance or the attraction :\

OK IF YOU DON'T AGREE THEN DON'T VOTE GOSHAND IF YOU LOOK IT SAYS WHAT SINGER WOULD YOU DATE IF YOU COULD OK COULD!!!!!!
Yeah and CAPS LOCK IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

There still should be an Other option at the very least, and I'm allowed to voice my opinion kthxbai :furawatchi:

[SIZE=21pt]: D So am I. And I dont think so. [/SIZE]Your oppinion and my oppinion on what " talent" are VERY different

just sayin you spelled "opinion" wrong.

lol. just being me.

no double P.

uhhh.....well all of these ppl are older than me.

BUT PETE IS

REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPS LOCK IS MY FRIEND SO :wacko: WELL THAT IS ALL I COULD THINK OF
Well now you know for next time, then I could vote in any future polls you make.

And you shouldn't yell in posts, it's a form of bad forum manners :D

None of them. I have no desire to go out with anyone famous.
Yeah, same. I am a girl, but I don't like boys. I have guyfriends, but not boys. And going out with someone famous just makes it worse... for me, anyway.

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back