POLL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i pre order a tama version 2 from toywiz.com

• YES Defently that site is super safe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yea

• mabey

• No

• NO that site is soooo unsafe

• Wait untill the tamagotchis are out and then order instead of pre ordering

• Other plez post ur thought below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_girl09

Reaction score
Plez post wat u think of pre ordering and of that site

thank you :mellow: :D :lol:

i don't think u should... just wait till there out! (Don't they only have like 2 colors???) i don't really like their colors that much either... depending on where u live... just wait! b/c then more really kool colors will come out and u don't have to pay shipping! i think its like comign out in april thats what i heard from a really realiable site!

I really don't trust buying online so i can't tell you if it's a good or bad idea... I've been scammed way too many times by people online. And the only way i will buy online is if they have me send a money order through the mail (most places still do this too^-^).

I don't reccomend you to order on-line. I think you should wait untill they are out in the shops!

I think you should pre-order from a major corp. like Amazon.com or another retailer, or go to one of the stores. I love eBay, but you run the chance of being ripped off, and you can't join unless you're 18 (your parents could bid for you though). I've never done business with ToyWiz.com but I don't think those are the correct photos for the new Connections. Bandai said nothing about any colors of that caliber. I don't know if it's a fake or what, but I just wouldn't trust them with my credit card number. Or a Money Order.

I wonder if that site is safe... i was going to get a tamagotchi ocean there, but i didnt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back