ponyo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I saw a commercial saying that ponyo is gonna be in theateres =D I don't know what it's about, but it looked like it was done by Hayao Miyazaki (who also did spirited away, kiki's delivery service, my neighbor totoro, and alot more =) apperently I was right XD) I really like kiki's delivery service, so this one might be fun =D

trailer

about page

:furawatchi:

I like that movie. Haha. I saw the commercial too. That's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's made from the Totoro guy, you can tell by the pictures xD I'm not that interested in it, though. It doesnt seem like something I'd be able to sit there and watch.

pleas read this ppl

ppl dont go to the theaters download vuze and you chould see some movies that didint come out and i am lucky for not bying a tickiet i know japanes so i dowloaded the japanes ponyo movie

and you chould copy the movie frome the coumputer so you chould see the movie in the dvd

I just wish that Sasuke wasn't voiced by Frankie Jonas.
Uhm, why?! O___o

he's a little boy; how judgemental.

I wanna see it, it looks adorable. :furawatchi:

It doesn't seem good. In my opinion, its more for my 5 year old "webkinz-yay-doodlebops" cousin than a 12 year old power-rawk tomboy such as myself.

I wanna see it so bad.

I love Studio Ghibli movies.

I'm gonna take my little brother to see it too.

He loves Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle and he's only 3.

The downside to Ponyo though is that I see it as Disney's way to toss Noah Cyrus and Frankie Jonas into the spot light. Their still young- the trailers sound like they did the voice acting beautifully for their age, and Ponyo is a positive way for the kids to get even more known for being more than just a side actor/actress or sibling of celebrities, but still. They're just so young.

I just wish that Sasuke wasn't voiced by Frankie Jonas.
Uh. Why?

He's voicing the part of a young boy and he is a young boy. What's so wrong with that?

Anyways, it looks good. I'll definitely try to see it. [:

Uhm, why?! O___ohe's a little boy; how judgemental.

I wanna see it, it looks adorable. :D
It's not that, it's just that his voice is so unfitting for that character to me. Besides, it's just an opinion.

pleas read this ppl
ppl dont go to the theaters download vuze and you chould see some movies that didint come out and i am lucky for not bying a tickiet i know japanes so i dowloaded the japanes ponyo movie

and you chould copy the movie frome the coumputer so you chould see the movie in the dvd
Piracey is bad, okay?

If people wanna go to the threaters to watch it. Let them. Don't try to make people download it or burn it on CD.

Never seen the movie. Did see it advertised as posters at my local threater.

I'm seeing it tomorrow with my brother. :)

Plainly because Spirited Away is my favourite movie, and this is made by the same people who made Spirited Away, I believe. And Weiwei said something bout Totoro --- that rabbit is just too cute. :) I gotta feeling (xD) that I'll enjoy it. To be honest, I don't care if Frankie Jonas voices anyone in it. It shouldn't really be such a big deal.

Wish me luck for tomorrow ~ <3

pleas read this ppl

That's illegal. Durrrr....

Anyway I want to see it it looks super-special-awesome :3

*TamaMum edit: Off topic remark removed*

Latest posts

Back