Ponytchi Figure problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinoko

Reaction score
Today, I bought Kuromametchi, Serebitchi, Ichigotchi, and Ponytchi gotchi figures for my white TamaGo. All of them work completely fine, except for the Ponytchi. When I slide on the Ponytchi figure, instead of "Welcome," my screen just says "This is not for Ver. 7." What is that supposed to mean? Here are some screenshots of it:

P1020519.jpg

P1020517.jpg

P1020520.jpg

How do I fix this? Is there something that maybe wrong with the metal parts on the bottom of the figure that the TamaGo reads off from?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen from other topics and my youtube comments that the ponytchi figure is pretty glitchy, but this is something that I have never herd of. Are they planing to make another figure based tamagotchi? hmmmmmmm this may get interesting, but about your figure, DONT TAKE IT BACK we may be able to make it do even stranger things, and try cleaning the contacts maybe?

I have seen from other topics and my youtube comments that the ponytchi figure is pretty glitchy, but this is something that I have never herd of. Are they planing to make another figure based tamagotchi? hmmmmmmm this may get interesting, but about your figure, DONT TAKE IT BACK we may be able to make it do even stranger things, and try cleaning the contacts maybe?
^^ Another tama-go?Maybe a Tama-go v2 with different figures and some iD-L characters maybe? :)

hmm...Is the red part on the figure down all the way?Like is it level or flat or is it slightly raised?Thats never happened to me before but the red part can make the figures kind of glitchy.

That is super strange. My Ponytchi doesn't register. It did once... But it reads like a figure that comes with a tama-go... Man, Ponytchi just doesn't want to play with us does she...?

^^ Another tama-go?Maybe a Tama-go v2 with different figures and some iD-L characters maybe? :)

hmm...Is the red part on the figure down all the way?Like is it level or flat or is it slightly raised?Thats never happened to me before but the red part can make the figures kind of glitchy.
I tried many times to slide it on quickly and gently, but that keeps coming up. I am really disappointed because I love the TamaGo figures that include clothing/items... Hmm I plan to try mounting it on my friend's TamaGo and see what happens to hers.

Is there really a difference between the wave 1 and wave 2 tama-gos other than the colors and lens?

This is strange.... and no there is no diffrence :huh: ....

I have one and it works fine.

Exsept for one time it did not read it the game was coin catch so i blew on the figere and the figer reiding thing then it worked......

Last edited by a moderator:
You are very lucky and unlucky. By this I mean that the 'This is not for Ver.7' sign is a rare one. I think that it is the 2nd contact in, on the lower row that gives this effect, try cleaning it or something.

In the picture the contacts lokk like they're kinda dirty try cleaning them!

I think it's because your TamaGo is s different wave than the Ponytchi or the figure is glitchy.

^

That's not true. I have a wave 2 Tama-go, and I got lucky that my Ponytchi works. Memetchiluva464 has a wave 2 Tama-go. Her Ponytchi figure doesn't work. Missvioletchi has a wave 1 Tama-go. I'm pretty sure the first Ponytchi she got was glitchy, but now she has one that works.

I think it's the figure itself.

What Meme did was she used rubbing alcohol (I think... ask your parents just to make sure) to clean the contacts. She said it worked for a tiny bit but them it didn't...

Thanks for everyone who gave me suggestions or ideas on what this glitch could be.

I have just discovered another TamaGo figure glitch with my Ringotchi figure! I am going to post another topic along with a video about it,

You could probably use the same discussion here about the Ringotchi figure... The more info, the better chance you will be able to fix them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back