Poor Masktchi.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamacrazy279734

Reaction score
:ph34r:poor Masktchi :D

Once there was a masktchi who had just moved to Tamatown and this was his first day of school.As he walked into his classroom a Mametchi said "LOser!" But the KUtchiPatchi waved."Students sit down now " said the teacher.The teacher taught them multiplication today and they spent the rest of thier time doing multiplication together until recess."Hi,Sktchi!"giggled Mametchi.Kutchipatchi saw Masktchi start to cry and said " don't worry we'll work this out now ." KutchiPatchi said do you want me to tell on you Mametchi ?" "Because I will!" "NO!"Yelled Mametchi

'Then say you're sorry KutchiPatchi said.".............................................. Fine ......... I'm sorry Masktchi I know I shouldn't be mean to new students and normal students too .......I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry ,"Mametchi said. "Friends?"They all said at once and the three of them were best friends. To be continued in the second book!

:angry: :angry: :D

Latest posts

Back