Pop-ups.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... once when I was on deviantART I was redirected to a page saying that my computer had 39408320948 trojans and viruses on it and I had to download this antivirus software to fix it. I had no idea it was a fake page, so I downloaded it. Every two seconds I would get this little notice that my computer was under attack and that I had to buy this Personal Antivirus software to get rid of it.

My parents had to pay 50 dollars to get our computer fixed because I was too stupid and ignorant to see how fake it was the first time.

I still feel like an idiot.

Well... once when I was on deviantART I was redirected to a page saying that my computer had 39408320948 trojans and viruses on it and I had to download this antivirus software to fix it. I had no idea it was a fake page, so I downloaded it. Every two seconds I would get this little notice that my computer was under attack and that I had to buy this Personal Antivirus software to get rid of it.
My parents had to pay 50 dollars to get our computer fixed because I was too stupid and ignorant to see how fake it was the first time.

I still feel like an idiot.
THAT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.

But, we didn't pay. I decided Google is my friend so I used the other computer to Google how to get rid of that particular virus.. I had to stay up until like 12 AM doing it though, but I guess it was worth it. I knew it was a virus cause when the thing kept popping up, the spelling was rather disgraceful (''internetz'', ''viress'', etc..) So that whole thing was a preeetty bad experience.

Other than that, nothing bad has happened.

Just the usual pop-ups from like, Iconator, that tell me I'm the 100,000,000th visitor and that I've won a laptop {:

lol one time i was playing a maze and if you reach level 3 toon link pops out of nowhere and hollars "IM GONNA EAT YOU!!!!" with a creepy "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!" o_o when i was 8 when i first saw it i crapped my pants xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back