Popular Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasan18

Reaction score
One day there was a <_< who was realy popular her name was Suzie,she was very pretty

and always wore the fancyest clothes,her best friend was <_< her name was Taylor

she was also very popular, one day they got in a fight a big fight,over...........

Kasan18 and Max757.

he he

a :( but he perposed to Taylor and she said yes."Well,"said Suzie"I guess I can't break up true love."sadly.She met a :huh: named Sam and fell in love with him.One day she asked him out and he said.......

and he said "NO"

"why" she asked

"i'm in love with a girl named taylor and she was going to get married but they decided to get to know each other better. i'm gona break them up"

"how"

"well i'm gonna give taylor love potion then i'll marry her"

then suzie thought that she would ask sam out after he and taylor broke up.

the plan worked, and sam swept taylor off her feet and they fell in love without the potion. then those 2 got married. but max (mametchi) didn't want to marry anyone after he broke up with taylor.

So suzie had to find a way to get him to marry her,she decided to.........

max757

be very nice to everyone and bring treats to school and were realy pink clothes with

green on them so that she would look realy nice,even though she hated pink and loved

black.........

lil baby girl757

She got asked out by a -_- called Zack. She said "Yes". A little while later they got married. Then Suzie was pregnant. She got taken to hospital and she had triplets called Gracie,

What were the other 2 called...........

Gracie was the oldest by 5 seconds. The others would try to get her to do what they wanted but she'd say to them "I'm older!" The last time that happened, Lilac said "Only by 5 seconds" and they got into a fight.

but then they forgave eachother, Gracie Grew to be just like taylor suzie's best friend,and suzie and taylor were

always running together at the gym together and on the phone together,they were still best friends.......

lil baby

Gracie Grew up to be a :huh: and she married a :huh: he was very nice, then they had 6 twins! 5 girls and 1 boy and there names were Bailey,Alex,Anne,Kenzie,

Hannah,and the boy's name is Cody, They were very good kids and were like there mother, they loved to help out in the green house and the trees and the flower patch and the garden and the play ground and the pool and the hot tub, they loved to walk in the flower patch and the green house and they loved to get in the pool and the hot tub, then one day there was a B) walking down the street he was very..............

lil baby

Uh... Gracie was a :) like Taylor, Lilly was the :lol:

Candy married a :) named Micheal and they had quadruplets, 2 boys and 2 girls. The girls were Joy and Love, the boys were...............

You choose the boys' names.

no you cant change my storie that i posted this is what they are....

Gracie Grew up to be a and she married a he was very nice, then they had 6 twins! 5 girls and 1 boy and there names were Bailey,Alex,Anne,Kenzie,

Hannah,and the boy's name is Cody, They were very good kids and were like there mother, they loved to help out in the green house and the trees and the flower patch and the garden and the play ground and the pool and the hot tub, they loved to walk in the flower patch and the green house and they loved to get in the pool and the hot tub, then one day there was a walking down the street he was very..............

lil baby

But Gracie being a :huh: and Lilac being a ;) were posted before what you said. Anyway, this isn't YOUR story.

And the story had this as well:

Candy married a :huh: named Micheal and they had quadruplets, 2 boys and 2 girls. The girls were Joy and Love, the boys were...............

You choose the boys' names!

And you haven't chosen the boys' names!

Someone has to choose them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll name the baby boys. They will be called Michel and Samuel.

i luv this story maybe kory and zack?

dunno it culd b anything lol ok

lata

tama rama ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back