Popularity poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

max757

Reaction score
I hope you like this poll,

it is pretty cool i think, i hope you vote and reply!

Max757

I thought so to

in almost every girly store they have webkinz like

limited too and justice, and hallmark, places like that.

Max757

This is a world popularity contest, not a favorite contest. Pokemon isn't exactly my favorite, but I think it is more popular.

This is a world popularity contest, not a favorite contest. Pokemon isn't exactly my favorite, but I think it is more popular.
I agree, my favrote is webkinz and tamagotchis but i would say pokemon or webkinz because alot of stores ive been to has webkinz and alot of stores ive been to have pokemon so in between.

Max757

Tamas are really awesome in my opinion. But I really do think that Webkinz and Pokemon is much more famous. But if you go to Japan, Tamagotchis are like the iPods over there. Everybody has one.

Well here, obviously tamagotchis.

In general I would think Pokemon. It's everywhere. From games and TV, to books and bedsheets. It's like you can't get away from it.

Neopets is pretty up there as well. People of all ages go there. Even my friend's mom has one xP

I would imagine Webkinz is only really popular with a younger crowd.

Neopets is I think because a whole lot of people including me play it but who knows for sure popularity of things increase/decrease daily so no one will know exactly who's more popular =3.

Tamagotchi.

I don't play with them too much any more, I don't use Neopets any more, I barely ever watch Pokemon now, I can't remember what E Pets is, and considering this is about virtual pets I couldn't say Webkinz. I love the plushies, I just don't use the website anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly Pokemon. Tamagotchis got kinda old. But I still love 'em.

~ChibiMuffins

POKE-EE-MON! :D

Puke-ee-mon? with the Poke and the man and..ugh..*heart attack* XP

Pokemon and Webkinz D:

I sometimes go to neopets. it's kinda dumb. I'm addicted to "smallcritter.com"

Pokemon, no contest. All the others are kind of... old.

Pokemon never gets old. xD

Anyway, yeah. With all the added on pokemon, its sort of odd, but I still love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back