Posessed stuffed animal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
Well that was the strangest thing. My Tamagotchi evolved from a Ufotchi to a Mametchi, so I decided to start using some of the items I had for it. I used the hair potion and a huge afro sprouted from my Tama's head. It was really funny. Then I used the pencil and he wrote a letter that said "Thank You" on it.

Then when I used the stuffed animal, he jumped off the screen, and a stuffed animal dropped down onto it instead. Here's a picture

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zma...uffedanimal.jpg

And now that's what my tamagotchi is. So is the stuffed animal posessed, or did my Mametchi jump inside of it and is using it as some sort of costume?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, really it is a costume your Tamagotchi wears. You can take it off it by putting it to sleep. One thing, if it looks like a panda, it can only be used once before buying another (2500p) but the one that looks like a black-faced Mimitchi can be used as often as you like. As you have the panda you may be interested in seeing all the ways it uses the items before returning to having your Mametchi by putting it to sleep. :p

>_> Well if it's a costume why did it say stuffed animal? Heheh, Bandai loves to confuse us.

And awww I really like this one. Too bad it's going to be gone by tomorrow. At least I have my mimitchi costume :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back