post office?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipatchi5

Reaction score
when will they create the post office in tamatown?

also, when going to the cafe', you can see nazotchi on the post office.

speaking of nazotchi, can you get him on v4 and v4.5?

You can not get Nazotchi as a playable character on any model Tamagotchi.

He's the substitute character you see when you connect your Tamagotchi to another that has a character not available on yours.

He's also the postman on models that get mail delivery.

You can not get Nazotchi as a playable character on any model Tamagotchi.
He's the substitute character you see when you connect your Tamagotchi to another that has a character not available on yours.

He's also the postman on models that get mail delivery.
I need more help with the post office ;)

I mean, what would they put in it?
post... office... stuff... ok! you're right. but you could send messenges to other tams and when you enter tamatown you get notifyed that you got an email!

I know! Why would Bandi lie or make a mistake? Also, where do you get the BOX? :D ;) ;) :D :D :D

There are many buildings in Tamatown, most of them are not accesable. There are also many soviners that we cannot get yet like the stamp or wedding dress. I think they should open the Matchmaker's home and the wedding dress should be inside there :lol:

As for Nazotchi :furawatchi: you can only get him if you debug your Tamagotchi. (this could break it forever! :D )

Hope I helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :wacko:

I know! Why would Bandi lie or make a mistake? Also, where do you get the BOX? :hitodetchi: :) ^_^ :unsure: :furawatchi: :wacko:
he he he... That would be funny if when you entered logout code a box fell on your tam's head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back