Post your background!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN YA TELL ME HOW To SCREENSHOT?!?!? o.0
What does it take to get an answer on here..
To take a screenshot press prt scr sysrq or something like that on your keyboard. Then go to paint and paste your screen shot there.

CAN YA TELL ME HOW To SCREENSHOT?!?!? o.0
What does it take to get an answer on here..
here is how, to take a screenshot, you press "printscreen" then paste it in to a picture editing program

My Dog Screen

kewlio

by the way, search ur keyboard for a button that says PrtScrn Sys Rq. If you look, you'll find it like I did, on my keyboard, it's right next to the Scroll Lock button.

With a camara?
:) ... No, I thought the same thing to but, all you do is press "Prt scr sysrq" + F12 (I have a Compaq computer). (The print screen keyboard button on your keyboard)

Then all you do is paste it on a Paint system or such. :)

+Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
:) ... No, I thought the same thing to but, all you do is press "Prt scr sysrq" + F12 (I have a Compaq computer). (The print screen keyboard button on your keyboard)
Then all you do is paste it on a Paint system or such. :)

+Locky458
Accually, Just pressing Print Screen does it for me. xD

I asked a guide, and they said I can post in the topic. A bit late.. At that time I didn't have a background, it was just a plain default one, and I couldn't think of what to put on the desktop.

But now I do.

My Desktop

Sonic rocks!

Toshiba, I just set my color scheme to black ^^ Because my computer doesnt have themes, but I do liek mine, I right click, personalize, colors, then i set it to all black.

Kitties are cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back