Post your Current Mood

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired, sad, and my stomach hurts. X_X

But I'm not trying to sound like a downer.

I'm tired because...I've had a long day, which involved graduation.

I'm sad because...both my yearbook picture and page SUCK.

My stomach hurts because...I spent 30 minutes in the car with a class picture in my face staring at my crush...in the car...and the car sickness still hasn't wore off yet. X_X

I feel ripped off. Some jerk stole my username and used it on another site... >_> Ooh. People always rip me off and think I don't know.. but I know.. I know... Alter one word... sure.. that'll work... I'm going to rant on TamaCHAT now.

I feel pretty ticked off. I've had a horrible day.

I feel as if I could love someone, a special someone.

I feel very musical as of now too.

I'm the only one who feels SMEXY, BUBBLY AND AWSOME

Edit that my be because I just had a cOkE.

YaHoO!*!*!*!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel tired from going to Culver's with my friends. . THAT was wild. . .

I'm happy because my friend was talking to my crush and he asked to talk to ME!!! . .<3

That's about it! =]

[SIZE=13pt] Content. In love ♥_♥. And a little tired.[/SIZE]

:] I had a very...nice time with my boyfriend last night! ^-^"

We were remembering so many great times we've had together...x] -Squeeeel~♥-

I felt so extremely connected to him. :]

Confused. I had about 20 people signed onto AIM. I lost connection and Now I have 6.....o_O

Giggly for 2 reasons:

1.) I just had a dream. My *old* grade went to the beach and there was this huge thunderstorm,so we all went into the huge beach house,but we lost power,and since everyone was scared,we all huddled together and hugged. lol Oh,did I meansion my crush was in my old grade. x))) lol I don't have weird dreams like I used to.

2.) I took one of those Akatsuki quizzes on QZ...and I won't say what kind of Akatsuki quiz it was. ^-^ lolz

Horrified that Princess08 is thinking about going to public school. We know each other in R/L, and we're both homeschooled. She's my only homeschooled friend and..

Tired.

Angry.

Sad.

Hungry.

Angry and tired 'cuz my mom is making me do chore after chore after chore after chore,

and when I finally sit down on the computer or watch T.V. she gets mad and says that I need fresh air or something...o_0

Sad because I have to do more chores in a few minutes......I'm more like dreading that....

Hungry because...I don't really know why....going to the refrigerator...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back