Postman. READ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For EVERY Tamagotchi character I've had, he comes at 1pm and 4pm to give a fortune cookie. I even adjusted the time and it still worked.

No. Thereate 2 reasons.

1. If he gives u a ! it means you ready for school or preschool, whaever.

2. ifhe gives u afortune teller, it means u have changed ur personality.

No. Thereate 2 reasons. 1. If he gives u a ! it means you ready for school or preschool, whaever.

2. ifhe gives u afortune teller, it means u have changed ur personality.
you're right you know :nazotchi: :huh: :lol: :mametchi:

I get mail at random times, so I wouldn't say he comes at any certain time... :huh:

that is wrong because when ever you put ur tama to 12: 59 is is sleeping :blink:   :D
no you do it at 12:59 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
no, the nazotchi mailman comes if I set the time right without me playing games. I agree with TamaMum. The mailman probably comes more often if you play more games. Someone should stop this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although they do come at certain times they come more often if you play games or higher fortune
Ive only gotten the king twice, never the robber. Im on my 2nd generation and i ALWAYS play games with my tama (seeing as i dont get mail and theres no one to connect with its the only thing to do) i dont see how ths proven.

(the only mail ive gotten is my horoscope once a day and the event mail)

topic closed at request of topic starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back