POTTY TRAINING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kandi15

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt] okay i have a problem. every time i see my that my tama's havethe squggly lines above them i press "A" button to select the "toilet" icon. wheneveri press the "A" button the squiggly lines go away and mi tama is back to normal. am i doing something wrong? i need help asap THX> [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] okay i have a problem. every time i see my that my tama's havethe squggly lines above them i press "A" button to select the "toilet" icon. wheneveri press the "A" button the squiggly lines go away and mi tama is back to normal. am i doing something wrong? i need help asap THX> [/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]No, you're not doing anything wrong. The same happens with me on both my Connections. It's almost like a screensaver. Once, when a Hitodetchi was busy rolling around the display, I pushed a button to check on health, and the Hitodetchi-rolling screen vanished to be replaced by a picture of my Tama crying, as it had pooed a long time before. I don't know if these screens have any real purpose other than to vary the constant images of your Tama moving from one point on the screen to the other. [/SIZE]

I, for one, don't hold that you can potty-train a Tama.

you can but its a little hard. well it was fo rme at least. everytime you see the squiggly lines click on the toilet icon and you will see your tama using the potty. you are not doing anything wrong though. i hope i helped.

[SIZE=8pt]No, you're not doing anything wrong. The same happens with me on both my Connections. It's almost like a screensaver. Once, when a Hitodetchi was busy rolling around the display, I pushed a button to check on health, and the Hitodetchi-rolling screen vanished to be replaced by a picture of my Tama crying, as it had pooed a long time before. I don't know if these screens have any real purpose other than to vary the constant images of your Tama moving from one point on the screen to the other. [/SIZE] 

I, for one, don't hold that you can potty-train a Tama.
the squiggly lines is not a screen saver it actually means that its gonna use the washroom unless its taking a bath and there r squiggly lines then it will stop

the squiggly lines is not a screen saver it actually means that its gonna use the washroom unless its taking a bath and there r squiggly lines then it will stop
[SIZE=8pt]Yeah, that I new. I suppose I meant the image didn't mean anything significant like "flush, quick!" :mametchi: [/SIZE]

If u let it stay at the sqiggly lines it will finish going to the bathroom.

but once i left it 4 more than 20 min. and when i came back it was still doing it. :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back