Potty Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexehAnn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Yeah, i can never catch my Tamas when theyre about to poo... So i give them Timeouts after they've actually gone.. does that do anything? And how dot hey go after they're trained? like in a toilet that magically appeared?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as potty training a Tama. Sure, you can make it use the toilet, but it never goes on its own, even as an adult. So, if your don't get there in time, don't punish it. It's only natural. :rolleyes:

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

There is no such thing as potty training a Tama. Sure, you can make it use the toilet, but it never goes on its own, even as an adult. So, if your don't get there in time, don't punish it. It's only natural. :rolleyes:  

Best of luck,

tamabebe12
[SIZE=8pt]So should I not punish it even when it has the four squigly lines?[/SIZE]

If it has the four squiggly lines around it, that's your cue to select the toilet icon. A toilet will appear, and no mess will be made. :angry: While they will never learn to go to the bathroom on a toilet by themselves, catching them right before they are about to gives them one happiness heart. So you should never punish a Tama if you see poop.

Discipline them if they beep and aren't empty on anything, and praise them if they beep and look upset, that means they need some encouragement from you. :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has the four squiggly lines around it, that's your cue to select the toilet icon. A toilet will appear, and no mess will be made. :angry: While they will never learn to go to the bathroom on a toilet by themselves, catching them right before they are about to gives them one happiness heart. So you should never punish a Tama if you see poop.
Discipline them if they beep and aren't empty on anything, and praise them if they beep and look upset, that means they need some encouragement from you. :puroperatchi:
[SIZE=8pt]Heh, thanks! Both my tamas always go at the same time, its so hard to catch both xD[/SIZE]

wait! i potty trainned my v1 Gigi! i dont know how but i caught her enough times that one day i found her on the toilet all by herself!

(i dont know if this matters but she was a memetchi)

wait! i potty trainned my v1 Gigi! i dont know how but i caught her enough times that one day i found her on the toilet all by herself!
(i dont know if this matters but she was a memetchi)
I'm really sorry, but you must have accidentally pressed the toilet icon to get Gigi on the toilet all by herself.

Tamabebe12 and Theola are both right - it just isn't possible to train a Tama to go onto the toilet by itself - no matter how many times you catch it making the stink lines and selecting the toilet icon... and esp. not on a V1 - sorry.....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I'm really sorry, but you must have accidentally pressed the toilet icon to get Gigi on the toilet all by herself.
Tamabebe12 and Theola are both right - it just isn't possible to train a Tama to go onto the toilet by itself - no matter how many times you catch it making the stink lines and selecting the toilet icon... and esp. not on a V1 - sorry.....

Best, etc.

TamaMum
TamaMum is right potty training a Tama is still unheard of. Maybe when they make v3!

i use to see my tamm poop on the little tolit its cute!!!!!but kinda nasty lol

i use to see my tamm poop on the little tolit its cute!!!!!but kinda nasty lol
how come when my tama goes to the washroom it sits on a duck is that normal???

its a :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back