powerfull reasons to not denugg your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shikawapa

Reaction score
what is debuggin?

debugging is a "cheat" to get the character that you have always wanted and some secret characters. Plus, the reason of why does everybody wants a v1 (the 50% wants it for debugg and the 25%wants it because is rare the %20 wants it because they want to have all the connection versions and the 5%wants it because it was the first one)

why does everybody wants the v1 to debugg it if the other versions are available to be debugged too?

because there's a lie that you can get more characters debuggin it

it sounds really nice to me, why does i shouldn't debugg mine?

reasons of why you shouldn't debugg a v1 or v2:

*it is on hyper-fast mode and if it pass an hour and you haven't cheked it, it is dead

*there's the lie that you can have mooooore secret characters on v1, it's true but i have to tell you something about it: there's a totall of 16 "secret" characters on v1 but only 6 are true secret characters, the other 10 are characters from v2

reasons of why you shouldn´t debugg a v3 or v4

*it is on hyper-fast mode

*they are just 6 secret characters

*you will can't connect to tama town

I agree, but, I have MANY more reasons on why you shouldn't debugg you tamagotchi.

-EDIT- I like the statistics/the percentages I do actually believe that.

I have a v1 but I got it when v1's were in stores.

wow, that was such a long time ago.... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, reasons you should not debugg your tama:

1.) You may break you toy permanantly, if you are not careful, some ways this may be done are:

-By snapping the wires while pulling the two pieces of tama apart.

-If you use a magnetic screwdriver, you may magnetise the toy, and it won't work anymore.

-If you debugg it wrong you may break it.

-PLEASE DO NOT DEBUGG YOUR TOY, IF YOU DEBUGG AND BREAK IT, DON'T COMPLAIN TO BANDAI, THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A NEW TOY.

2.) Debugging your toy is a form of cheating.

3.) It is very boring!

4.) You may end up with a toy that won't come out of hyper-speed and will die, because you can't help it quick enough.

5.) You cannot conect to tamatown

6.) YOu cannot get points or items

7.) It is a waste of time to debugg it, most people like the toy debugged for a while, then loose interest in the cheating.

-CAUTION- IF YOU DEBUGG YOUR TAMA, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU DO IT WRONG, HOWEVER USING THE RIGHT METHOD AND TOOLS THE DEBUGGATION MAY TURN OUT SUCCESSFUL!!!

Hope I helped, wew, took a long time to type up,

and I'm not gonna check it for graammar or spelling errors.

//mimichi7 ^ _ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back