PPL! i NEED HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Rules!

Reaction score
Hello, is this working? :blink: Right, it is :furawatchi: . OK! When I went to tamagotchi codes I saw this Cellphone Code and I put it in my V4. :lol: I got it, my tama was an adult, :p and I tried it. <_< I saw three dots on the screen and I pressed any buttons. :wacko: It went beep beep beep like a tellephone and nothing else happened. :lol: Weird Huh? :blink: Pls. tell me what it's for!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! REPLY QUICKLY! :lol: :wacko:

Hello, is this working? :huh: Right, it is :wacko: . OK! When I went to tamagotchi codes I saw this Cellphone Code and I put it in my V4. :p I got it, my tama was an adult, :angry: and I tried it. :) I saw three dots on the screen and I pressed any buttons. :D It went beep beep beep like a tellephone and nothing else happened. :eek: Weird Huh? :huh: Pls. tell me what it's for!
THIS IS IMPORTANT! REPLY QUICKLY! :( :blink:
What it means is you have made a mistake in one of the codes

Try it again

PS. Here are the codes

Ms Frill (Preschool) AACC CABA

Mr Turtlepedia ACCB CAAB

Mrs Flower CBBC BABB

Mr Canvas BBAC CAAB

Parent AABA CCBB

GrandParent CCAC BCBA

King BABC AAAB

When using the rare CELLPHONE item, you can type in codes to call your Tama's teachers, parents(if on 2nd generation or higher), grandparents(if on 3rd generation or higher), and even the Tamagotchi King. I do not know the codes from memory, but I know that you can find them on www.tamagotchi.com. Also, I love Mametchi !!! has posted them for you.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back