Ppl Making fun of tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hayd_1234

Reaction score
Hey, What are some ways to make ppl stop making fun of you if you have a tamagotchi? I have one but i don't want to bring it to high school b/c in JH ppl always made fun of me for it? HELP me please!

I ignore them. I even joke and laugh with them when they laugh at me. Believe me, make them believe you don't even care by laughing too. I do that every time, they forget about it and leave you alone. I've done it a lot of time and I'm 19 and I bring my tama to college. :unsure:

Another way is answering like this:

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say" or "Mmhmm mmhmm (nods)" or "I like it, so? Got a problem?"

Or simply imagine they don't even exist.

Hope I helped you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the first thing u should do if ur really Embarrest is to hide ur tama in a pencil case and turn off the sound so that it seems like ur rummenging for pencils and pens.

Also if people do see u, just do what HCZ said.

I laugh and say their cool, and its like taking care of a baby or pet.\

That will shut them up for a bit. Especially if ur a girl.

Its hard for me cuz im a boy in 8th grade who loves tamagotchi because it reminds me of pokemon a bit. When people see it, they say whats that and i sometimes change the screen to the clock image so thet think its a watch. If the find out its a virtual pet, just say its a stupid addition to the watch.(even tho u dont mean it)

If ur really proud of ur tama, just say ok yea im ggoing to be a nice parent when i grow up sow what-tchi! :D

Beat them up. You know, slap them, kick them, push them against a fence, or onto the floor. Thats what I do. >:]

Ignore them. They make fun of us with Tamagotchis and we... Haunt them at night >:3 Make fun of them for liking Dragon Ball Z. :D

Or other stuf. xD

I don't care what other people think. :/

Because I don't care about them. xP

HAH!

xD

[SIZE=8pt]People don't really care cause I'm a Girl and still in 6th Grade... But sometime there are people who wants to make fun of us! When someone did that I got really angry and just said "So? So What if I LIKE Tamagotchi?" That will get them to stop. If they don't want to stop, I ignore them or when I get SUPER angry I just SHOUT AT THEM! [/SIZE] :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back